- Bring a touch of the feminine to your garden with the Lacy Medallion Garden Stool from Safavieh. Its intricate gray pattern was adapted from silk brocade fabrics and is contrasted to perfection with robin's egg blue ceramic. Use it as extra seating during an afternoon garden party or as an eye-catching accent piece indoors.
13" W x 13" D x 18.5" H
- Display your sense of style in silhouette with the Sassy Ladies III Framed Wall Art from Melissa Van Hise. It's the third in a series of three circa-1932 French prints that captures vintage femme fatales in a variety of poses. Each print is stamped on taupe linen and finished with a black, embossed-wood frame. Includes frame. Linen. 21" W x 28" H. Artist: Melissa Van Hise.
- From our Ming collection, featuring elements of Asian-inspired design: The rectangular beveled mirror is inset into an openwork architectural metal frame finished in warm satin brass. A great complement to our Ming storage chests as well as to pieces in many design styles, the mirror can be hung vertically and horizontally. It looks good on its own above a piece or in multiples to fill a wall, brightening a space by reflecting light and adding shimmer. The mirror is also available in a polished stainless steel finish. Collection also includes two chests.
- Tuxedo Pillow in celadon. Ruffle across the center gives this pillow a little extra charm. Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 12"H
- A classic quartet of glass mason-jar mugs lends countryside charm to your frostiest, most delicious summertime beverages. 5 1/4" height; 15 oz. capacity. Glass. Dishwasher-safe. By Circle Glass; imported.
- From the Vega Collection, a 26” round side table with a smoked-glass top and a frame made of flat bands of stainless steel in a bright polished-brass-plated finish. WAS: $1030 NOW: $409
- The Brisbane outdoor sofa combines weather-proof materials with a fully upholstered frame. Using marine-grade wood, a barrier-wrapped foam cushion and water-resistant fabrics, Brisbane beautifully withstands the elements. Tailored slipcovers can be machine-washed or rinsed off. Brisbane should be covered or brought inside during winter or long periods of rain.
- Cylinder vase wrapped in burlap filled with cream parrot tulips, white roses and garden fillers.
- Display your favorite candles with panache atop our stunning Emersion Pillar Holders. Chic and sculpturally defined, our Emerson Pillar Holders are the ultimate addition to your decor. Finished in rich black with gold detailing, the distinctive curvilinear silhouettes are highlighted with bold elegance. Group both sizes together for ultimate impact. Candles not included. Sold separately. Dimensions: 4.5"W x 11"H 5.5"W x 14"H No longer available Care: Clean with a damp cloth.
- This smart storage duo consists of two lidded boxes made from natural plaited pandan leaves.
- Material: maple. Color: maple. Finish: natural woods protected with oil-and-wax, painted woods sealed with lacquer. Dimensions: 78w 90d 40h. Underbed Clearance: 7.5h. Special Considerations: no box spring required. Product Origin: made in North Dakota.
- The versatile KitchenAid Ivy Green 6-qt. Professional Enameled Cast-Iron Dutch Oven can cook soups and stews on the stovetop, cobblers and roasts in the oven and burgers and steaks using its grill feature. It looks great, too, with its striking ivy green porcelain enameled exterior. You'll enjoy the versatility of a cast-iron enamel dutch oven. Designed to handle both high-heat stovetop searing and low-heat braising, a standard dutch oven nearly does it all. With this KitchenAid dutch oven, you get a bonus feature--when flipped over, the dutch oven's lid doubles as a grill pan that also heats foods evenly. The KitchenAid dutch oven and grill pan is 10.5 inches in diameter and holds six quarts--plenty of room to cook enough for the whole family. The dark porcelain enameled interior provides great browning and searing, doesn't require any seasoning and cleans up easily. Best used for: Dutch oven: roasts, stews, soups, cobblers, cornbread, artisan breads, baked beans and spare ribs. Grilling lid: fajitas, steaks, burgers and vegetables. Features: Safe on all cook tops, broilers and ovens to 500 degrees F. Lid fits snugly to lock in moisture. Grill pan's ribbed surface lifts food from grease. Porcelain-enameled interior is PFOA- and PTFE-free. Safe with wooden, nylon or coated utensils. Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended. Capacity: 6-qt. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher safe. Material: Enameled Cast Iron. Origin: China. Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
- Meet our modern version of Art Deco mirrored style: Beautiful light wood veneers. Clear mirror instead of distressed. An eye-catching piece to center a setting with, it has a brightening effect on a space and a lighter-looking footprint. Solid white-oak trim is finished with a soft khaki-gray stain that catches in the open grain of the wood.
- Features: -Color: Aqua.-Hand screened.-Collection: Bath.-Product Type: Bath rugs.-Pattern: Nautical; Wildlife.-Style: Modern.-Shape: Rectangle.-Color: White.-Accent Color: Aqua.-Distressed: No.-Material: 100% Cotton -Material Details: ..
- 100% Cotton. Machine Wash 40°C.
- A playfully-coloured pink and orange cushion featuring geometric shapes and a diaginal zip closure, displaying a close attention to detail. Room39 is run by London-based Petra Green. The East London studio fuses traditional design with modern twists to create accessories that appeal to all. Dimensions : 48x48cm.
- The Botella bookends by Umbra were designed with a noble appearance by Alan Wisniewski, ensuring noblesse to its near surroundings. And this is how books are instantly upgraded between the elegant wooden bookends by the Canadian design manufacturer Umbra –single metal bookends fulfil similar functions, but don’t fulfil the eye’s demands. Bookends are decoration objects, since the different sized wooden bottles of the Botella bookends cause a whole lot more – they are representable and sophisticated.
- Dimensions: 6.8"H x 6.7"Dia. Weight: 1 lb. Materials: ABS. Year: 2008. Made in: Japan.