- Classic designs with a colorful twist Steel frame chairs with colorful wool or vintage Indian fabric upholstery Material: Fabric, Steel. Dimensions: 15" SH x 50" W x 20" D x 25" AH x 32" BH.
- Repurposing a unique, oft-forgotten material, the Driftwood screen defines rustic beauty with its cluster of raw driftwood. A product of time and the ceaseless beat of water currents, each hand-collected driftwood element is sourced from beaches all over the world. This decorative piece emanates a peaceful, ancient ambience as a visual installation or room divider.
- Lalique. Large Amber Dragon Sculpture. Handcrafted of lead crystal. Hand finished. Hand wash. Approximately 11.5"W x 2.5"D x 7.5"T. Made in France.
- Luxury by the seaside is at the heart and soul of the Margate Mirror. Natural Oyster shells adorn the appealing Contemporary Gold Leaf finished frame which brings sophistication to any coastal-inspired interior. Dimensions: 30w x 2d x 45h. Finish: Contemporary Gold Leaf/Natural.
- Crafted from ceramic, this John Richard vase is artfully hand-painted with blue and beige Fuji mums. The Asian influence is beautifully at play here. Fill with flowers or display empty as a standalone piece.
Hand-painted; variations may occur
8.5" H x 9" diameter
- No need to move to the seaside, just create a nautical haven in your own home with some fabulous coastal accessories. Turn your room into a seaside oasis with lovely blue and white shades, introduce some white shabby chic furniture and decorate with lovely ornaments such as our decorative coral, which will look super stylish and tres chic.
- Decorative accent's updated Asian style would look right at home in a regal and luxurious abode. Boasting a classic style with a refined, modern edge, it features a chic mirrored top and a Chinoiserie-inspired forged iron silver leaf faux bamboo base. Safavieh Rory Accent Table boasts timeless style with a refined, modern edge that feels right at home in a palatial Park Avenue residence Updated Asian styling features a chic mirrored top and Chinoiserie-inspired silver leaf faux bamboo base in forged iron. Metal and glass construction. Dimensions: 19" L x 19" W x 19" H. Weight capacity: 100 pounds. Easy to assemble. Imported.
- The Bungee chair combines the energy of fashion with the tactile creativity of latex, bungee, and rope. Created by a local New York City designer, this hyper-vivid piece pops in color and composition - florescent, functional, and fun.
- A blend of wool and silk, these pillows have a pleasing, tactile surface and cozy, chunky knit. Italian design group Avec works with an artisan cooperative in southern Brazil to create these art pieces for the home. Preserving traditional techniques and utilizing indigenous, handmade tools, these beautiful pieces evoke and encourage calm, meditative moments.
- Hillary Thomas Designs Lucky Madame Chiang Enchant Lamp Finial
Give your lamps a little flair and a lot of personality with the Lucky Madame Chiang Enchant Lamp Finial from Hillary Thomas Designs. Like jewelry for your lamp, this finial is the perfect way to infuse your lighting accessories with exotic, international style. It's made from carved brown jade and has an intricate trellis design. Use it to add an Asian-inspired touch to your favorite lamp. The design is in the details!
Slight variations in color may occur
Made in the USA
- Rest luxuriously in our Jameson Bed, a Z Gallerie exclusive. Jameson has been upholstered in resilient microfiber velvets. The opulent tufted headboard features hand-applied buttons and is lined with champagne finished nail heads along the edges. The birch legs are finished in a rich, dark, high gloss espresso finish. Fabric colors available online - Granite, Grey, Otter, Pearl, and White.
- Japanese block printing is one of the oldest and most highly refined of all the visual arts and this framed print captures the main aesthetics of oriental artwork. Crafted using time honoured techniques and featuring majestic white heron birds, make this antiquity a one of a kind addition to any surface. FEATURES: Gakusui Herons 1950s Print. Traditional Japanese print. Museum mounted and framed. DIMENSIONS: H: 54cm, W: 40cm, D: 2.5cm.
- Envelop your home in the seductive scents of the Autruche Bois Precieux scented candle from Welton London. Featuring a stunning black faux ostrich leather exterior, this candle has subtle fragrance notes of mandarin, artemisia, patchouli and amber which beautifully blend for an oriental/woody bouquet. The silver coloured metallic plate on the front of the candle strikingly contrasts with the black exterior, perfect for adding exquisite sophistication to any room. The Autruche Bois Precieux fragrance is available in a candle in three sizes and also as a diffuser, along with many more delectable scents from classic candle makers Welton London.Key features: * Luxury candle * Fragrance notes: mandarin, artemisia, patchouli & amber * Dimensions: H14cm * Weight: 900g * Three wicks * A sumptuous oriental/woody blend * Stunning black faux ostrich leather exterior holder * Metallic Welton London logo plate on front * Made in France
- The Water Bottle was also a part of the 2012 collection, and this year it's back with a new hat. The shiny copper kind, that is. This means that Bottle Carafe is now available with copper lid. Features: Material: Glass. Carafe: Dishwasher safe. Lid: Not dishwasher safe. Dimensions: Overall: 11.4" H x 4" W x 4" D. Overall Product Weight: 0.71lbs.
- A rustic wall clock provides a bold, conversation-sparking focal point for your décor. 14 3/4"W x 25 1/2"H. Metal/glass. By Primitives by Kathy; imported.