- Hey Girl Flexi Journal. Paperback with a flexi-binding. Ryan Gosling design. Lined pages
- Plastic. Measures approximately 4.5 x 2.25 x 0.25 inches. Compatible with iPhone 4/4S. Imported.
- Pencil case. by Paperchase Zip top closure. Geometric print design. Full contrast lining.
- Height: 40cm Width: 55cm Depth: 30cm. Weight: 3kg. Limited edition of only 200 pieces. Created using rotational molding. Handmade in Italy.
- Traditional meets modern in this gorgeous coffee table whose surface pays homage to celebrated quilting motifs. Four layers of glass float atop one another to create the transparent pink pattern, which is projected onto the floor when hit with natural sunlight. Crafted at the New England headquarters of award-winning designer Debra Folz, the contoured tabletop is elevated by a welded and plated steel frame that imbues it with a contemporary edge. Pair with the Echo Coffee Table to make it a set of coveted surfaces.
Welded and plated steel / four layers of waterjet cut glass / glass tint film
15" W x 15" D x 28" H
Glass layer: 0.25" D
Made in the USA
- A 1960's Vintage Bamboo Star Shape Round Mirror.
- Glamorize any little girl's wall décor with this polyresin, Glossy Black Crown Wall Décor. Measurements: 11 1/2" wide x 2 3/8" thick x 8 5/8" tall
- Hailing from the legendary region of Limoges, France, Bernardaud has been crafting fine porcelain creations of exquisite beauty for over 100 years. This elegant, contemporary design, featuring a bright blossom punctuated by platinum, hand-rendered bubbles, is the perfect excuse for a celebration.
- Design Philippe Starck, 2001. Batch-dyed olycarbonate. Made in Italy by Kartell. "Why do people hang on the words of a man who has made a few nice restaurants and a good toothbrush? OK, they're pretty well-designed, but they are not in the least bit essential to our everyday life, our survival, our progress" -Philippe Starck. Starck's creative genius and Kartell's technology once again bring to life a revolutionary and intriguing project, a collection of stools with a vase shape. They are two: Bohem 2 & Bohem 3 each one highlighting a different aspect of the vase as an object. Only an exclusive technology, from Kartell, used for the first time in the field of design, has permitted the creation of a collection of stools which are completely transparent, with a shape of remarkable aesthetic impact, which recalls the precious ancient classical vases. The shape is soft. They are smooth to the touch. The colors bright. The transparency, thanks to the technology adopted, manages to assume a tri-dimensionality. 11.75" dia. | seat: 18" h.
- Housed in San Francisco's Mission District, Gravel & Gold prides itself on purveying items made with wit, utility and beauty-and none more so than those offered by their in-house megabrand Gravel & Gold Goods (every style is designed by mistress of manufacturing Holly Samuelsen in the back of the shop). Here, Samuelson and Gravel & Gold partner up with Los Angeles-based painter Sara Bright to create a satisfyingly heavyweight linen tea towel silk-screened in a bold, playful design. Wipe teacups, lift a steaming casserole dish, hang it over your cabinet door for a fresh display of color and style-use it, use it, use it. Color(s): saraa blue/ white, sarab blue/ yellow/ white. Brand: Gravel & Gold. Style Name: Gravel & Gold 'Bright' Linen Tea Towel. Style Number: 861401.
- Chevrefeuille Scented Candle from the Diptyque collection. This candle recalls a bright, suble, delicately honeyed scent filling a warm summer night. Diptyque was founded in 1961 by three friends, Desmond Knox-Leet, Christiane Gautrot and Yves Coueslant, all with an artistic and interior decoration background. In 1963, continuing an old English tradition, the company launched a line of scented candles which was the beginning of a long success story. Features: Burn time 50 to 60 hours. Size: 190g.
- Bottle. by Paperchase Made from aluminium. Floral design. Screw top lid. Easily attached to belts.
- Sebastian wanted the clock to have a distinctive nature, but with a message. In consideration of time and material usage, this clock is made out of 60% recycled PET. The PET felt allows a single-step production, offers sound dampening properties and provides a non-obtrusive aesthetic. Ø35cm /13.8” - depth: 6,8cm/2.7”
- Made of a soft bamboo blend, this Bamboo Luxury Bright throw is cozy and warm. Toss this blanket on a bed, sofa, or chair as a decorative accent and for a splash of bright color. Perfect for curling up with a good book and a cup of tea. Bamboo Luxury Bright Collection. Green throw blanket. 100% bamboo. 6" fringe. 65" long. 50" wide.
- Design Eero Aarnio, 1973. Metal, molded foam, upholstery. Made in Finland by Adelta. Children are attracted by the bright colors and the uncoventional forms of Eero Aarnio's designs.... and especially the Pony looks like an overdimensional toy. But it is not a toy Eero Aarnio intended to create with the Pony. The dimensions are conformed to adult size. The Pony shows the play of fantasy which is so characteristic for Eero Aarnio, and in this comfortable seat it might carry you to unknown fields of your own imagination. To quote Eero Aarnio: "A chair is a chair, is a chair... but a seat does not necessarily have to be a chair, it could even be a small and soft Pony on which you can 'ride' or sit sideways." 44" w | 25" h | seat: 21" h. Stretch fabric: 89% polyester, 11% lycra Dupont.
- Height: 45cm Diameter: 39cm. Weight: 12kg. Made in Italy.
- Height: 80cm. Handmade
- Mercury glass was among the first types of modern "art glass" made for decoration instead of use. Fortunately, these etched mercury glass candlesticks were made for both! Available in two sizes.