- People also likedSuperstar by adidas. First released in 1969, the retro adidas Superstar 1 was the first low top basketball shoe ever made. With a leather upper, this classic court shoe also features the signature shell rubber toe box, three stripe side branding and rubber cupsole.
- People also likedDEAD STOCK Dressed in the original Jordan "bred" colorway, this is the ultimate throwback for any devotee of the Jordan line. Color: Black/Cement Grey-Fire Red.
- People also likedEnjoy the classic All Star shoe now in leather high tops. These Chuck Taylor's are the epitome of comfort and style. Color: Black Leather. Men's sizing. Women select 1.5 size smaller. (Example: Men's 8 = Women's 9.5)
- People also likedJordan 1 Reminiscent, this Red ripstop nylon and black leather covered upper body. An orange tongue label pop with a gradient Red to Blue "BAR" on the tongue pays homage to Team Barcelona. Summer 2012 limited Quickstrike released for Summer Olympics. High-top silhouette for ankle support and classic Nike Dunk style. Color: Challenge Red/Black-Magenta. Year of Release: 2012
Top Ten 2000 Shoes
These adidas Top Ten 2000 shoes are a bold take on an iconic basketball shoe. The men's shoes feature standout colors on the synthetic leather upper, with elastic support straps, a lightweight EVA midsole and a thin, durable molded outsole to keep you closer to the ground for the ultimate court feel. Synthetic leather upper for lightweight durability. Elastic straps for better support. Textile inlay and lining for cushioned comfort. Injected EVA midsole for long-term lightweight cushioning. Heel tab for easier on and off. NON MARKING molded outsole. Imported.
- Like it to get in stock alerts