- Diane von FurstenbergJulip Tri-Tone Suede Sandal, Deep Cherry/FuchsiaDetailsDiane von Furstenberg Julip sandal.4 3/4" covered heel; 3/4" platform.Tri-tone suede upper with metallic leather piping.T-strap connects strappy vamp to ankle strap.Leather sole.Julip is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar item"This strapless silk top features a sweetheart neckline and a topstitched, boned bodice. Ruched peplum. Exposed back zip. * 15"" long, measured from center back. * Fabrication: Silk charmeuse. * 100% silk. * Dry clean. * Imported. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS"
- Similar itemShell: polyester/elastane; lining: polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Collarless, three quarter sleeves, button cuffs. One-button closure, two flap side pockets, lined.
- Similar itemSilver-tone 'Bermuda' sequined shorts from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring a pink waistband, a drawstring fastening and side pockets.
- Fused satin lends ladylike structure to this strapless Nicholas top, printed in pretty, jewel tone flowers. Flared peplum. Exposed back zip. Lined. Fabric: Fused satin. Shell: 100% silk. Backing: 72% polyester/23% rayon/5% spandex. Dry clean. Made in Australia. MEASUREMENTS Length: 12in / 30.5cm, from center back. Available sizes: 2
- Similar itemSilver metallic sequined shorts with a metallic elastic waistband and full lining. By RAGA.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Patent Pump Sandal, WineDetailsGlossy patent leather upper with tonal signature Valentino Rockstuds.T-strap with one strap across instep and ankle strap that connects to halter.4" covered heel.Pointed toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemInitiate yourself into the Helmut Lang's minimalist-chic club with this jersey blazer that features hints of contrast piping. Shell: virgin wool/cotton/elastane/polyurethane; lining: polyester/spandex. Dry clean. Made in China. Long sleeves, faux leather contrast piping at shoulders and back sides, button cuffs. Single-button closure, two front flat pockets.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: piquet, solid color, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , 3 buttons, single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, unlined, small sized.