- True ReligionCharlize Flare True Blue JeansDetailsTrue Religion "Charlize" flared jeans in the Axed Picassos (blue) wash.Approx. measurements: 35" inseam, 8" rise, 22" leg opening, 42 1/2" outseam.Five pocket style; True Religion signature horseshoe stitching on back.Mid-rise.Zip/button fly; belt loops.Flare legs.Cotton/spandex; machine wash.Made in USA of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About True Religion:Founded in 2002 by Jeffrey Lubell, True Religion made its mark with American-made premium denim jeans inspired by the 1970s. Today, the collection has expanded beyond denim to include casual looks in a variety of fabrics for men and women, along with accessories and a hip line for children.
- Dark-green cotton-gabardine. Buttoned epaulettes, black leather buckled collar and cuff tabs, buttoned pockets, belt loops, buckled belt, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose; trim: 100% leather (Calf). Dry clean
- Similar itemThe Brigitte Blouse is a wardrobe classic and one of our signature styles. Made of lightweight cotton chambray, it’s menswear-inspired but tailored. This fitted silhouette features safari details, including epaulettes and camp-style sleeves that can be left long or rolled with a tab closure. Light dip chambray. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 32.5" (81.6 cm) 7 button closure at center front. 25" (62.7 cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemBlack leather bootie from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe with a silver-tone trim detail, a silver-tone metallic strap across the front with an engraved designer logo, an inside zip fastening and a stylised stiletto heel.
- Similar itemBlue cotton flared jeans from 7 For All Mankind featuring a button & zip fastening, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design and a wide leg.
- Similar itemBlue cotton denim blouse from DSQUARED2 featuring a band collar with a pussy bow detail to the front, short sleeves, button cuffs, epaulettes on the shoulders, a front button fastening, two button fastening flap chest pockets, a slim fit and a curved hem. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemCamel cotton-twill. Epaulettes, hook-fastening neckline, button-fastening storm and wind flap, buckle-fastening tabs at cuffs, belt loops, detachable belt, button-fastening slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean