Shop this look
- Cream White Nappa Leather. Black Shiny Leather Buckles. 5 Inch Heel. Peep toe booties can be dressed up or down with skinny jeans. Handmade in Italy. SKU: Samantha.
- Burberry London. The Kensington - Mid-Length Heritage Trench Coat, Honey. Burberry London mid-length trenchcoat in cotton gabardine?first invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879?both wind/water-resistant and yet breathable and lightweight. Classic for all seasons and occasions. Trench collar with throat latch; double-breasted button front. Features iconic check under collar. Long sleeves with tab epaulets. Gunflap at left chest. Rain flap at back. Adjustable self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed. Tapered waist. Two button-welt pockets. Straight hem with center back vent. Modern, fitted silhouette tailed to the body. Cotton; cotton lining; viscose sleeve lining. Made in UK.
- Similar itemCotton fabric, striped design, long sleeve with buttoned cuffs, button fastening on the front section.
- Similar itemA faded, medium wash is perfectly complemented by distressed detailing on these mid-rise flare jeans for a vintage-meets-rocker look. Belt loops. Zip fly with button closure. Five-pocket style. Distressed detail. Flared hem. Rise, about 8". Inseam, about 34". Leg opening, about 21". Cotton/polyurethane. Dry clean. Made in USA of imported fabric. - Mid-Rise Distressed Flared Jeans
- Similar itemSutherland blue cotton blend high rise flare jeans from Frame Denim featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops and a five pocket design.
- Frank & Eileen Eileen Long-Sleeve Button-Front Blouse, Navy Details Frank & Eileen "Eileen" woven blouse. Approx. 30"L down center back. Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves; single-button cuffs. Left chest pocket. Yoked back. Shirttail hem. Relaxed fit. Cotton; machine wash. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36. Designer About Frank & Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank & Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents' American dream by producing in California, Frank & Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank & Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever. Size: SMALL. Color: NAVY. Material: 100% Cotton.
- Entrenched in English tradition, Burberry Heritage's modern silhouette updates the classic topper with a more tailored fit, slim sleeves and a tapered waist. Spread collar, hook closure at neck, epaulettes. Left chest storm flap, long sleeves with buckle cuffs. Double-breasted button closure, removable buckle belt. Two buttoned slit side pockets, rear storm flap. Back vent, lined. Self/body lining: cotton; sleeve lining: viscose. Dry clean. Made in England.
- Similar itemWhose Next bootie Leather upper with rubber sole. Heel measures approx 4" H.
- Similar itemFaded and torn at the knee, these flares from rag & bone/JEAN take an urban-cool approach to the on-trend silhouette. These jeans promise a flawlessly flattering fit with clean lines and smooth, soft denim. Zip fly with button closure, belt loops, five-pocket silhouette, mid-rise. Yellow stitching, silver-tone hardware, fading and whiskering, knee tears. 8" Rise, 34" inseam, 21" leg opening. Cotton/polyurethane. Machine wash. Made in USA.