- Similar itemReference Studio54 glamor in Mes Demoiselles' Diane Yellow Sheer Blouse; Golden yellow flocked silk in a scattered dot print; Button front with fold over collar; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Single front breast patch pocket; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Hi lo hemline; Sheer. 58% Viscose, 42% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLightly distressed leather adds vintage charm to this adorable ballet flat. Typical Frye quality with it's all leather construction will have you wearing these flats for years to come. Leather upper, lining, and sole.
- Similar itemHigh-waisted, wool gabardine pencil skirt with a grosgrain, wrap-effect front & semi-exposed printed underlayer. Slips on. Elasticated waistband. Sits at natural waist. Contrast grosgrain detail at waist. Pleated silk underlayer has glowstick motif print. Straight fit. Knee-length. Color: Fluorescent Yellow. 100% wool; 100% silk.
- Rag BoneTrucker Tweed Four-Pocket VestDetailsTweed vest.Spread collar; open front.Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.Front pockets: two small flap patch, two angled slip.Back yoke; panel.Cropped at waist.Wool/polyurethane/polyamide/acrylic/polyester/viscose.Lined; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- BelstaffTweed-Print Snap Puffer VestDetailsBelstaff puffer vest in tweed-print tech fabric.Approx. 22"L front and back.Snap stand collar.Zip/snap front.Zip and snap-flap pockets.Nylon; acetate/cupro lining.Duck down/feather fill.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 4. Designer About Belstaff:Originally renowned for iconic pieces of outerwear, Belstaff was revamped in June 2011 to stake its claim as an unmistakably British luxury lifestyle brand. In addition to the coats and jackets that made the collection famous, Belstaff now encompasses a range of covetable pieces from men's and women's ready-to-wear to shoes and accessories. A heritage of spirit and adventure wafts through every piece of the Belstaff collection, meaning fearless explorers and fashion enthusiasts alike will appreciate the modern, luxurious lifestyle the brand represents.
- Similar itemVintage-shop score? Get the look with these House of Harlow 1960 espadrilles.
- Similar itemComposition: 92% Silk, 8% Elastane, Wool. Details: draped detailing, pleated detailing, no appliqués, button closing, rear closure, hook-and-bar, zip, no pockets, unlined, cool wool, crêpe, stretch, solid color, tube dress.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: chiffon, no appliqués, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, no pockets, single chest pocket.
- Similar itemBlack, ivory and grey cotton blend 'Emma' skirt from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a high waist, a concealed fastening, a knee length, a leopard print on the front and a plain black back.