- Similar itemReference Studio54 glamor in Mes Demoiselles' Diane Yellow Sheer Blouse; Golden yellow flocked silk in a scattered dot print; Button front with fold over collar; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Single front breast patch pocket; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Hi lo hemline; Sheer. 58% Viscose, 42% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemHigh-waisted, wool gabardine pencil skirt with a grosgrain, wrap-effect front & semi-exposed printed underlayer. Slips on. Elasticated waistband. Sits at natural waist. Contrast grosgrain detail at waist. Pleated silk underlayer has glowstick motif print. Straight fit. Knee-length. Color: Fluorescent Yellow. 100% wool; 100% silk.
- Similar itemLightly distressed leather adds vintage charm to this adorable ballet flat. Typical Frye quality with it's all leather construction will have you wearing these flats for years to come. Leather upper, lining, and sole.
- Rag BoneTrucker Tweed Four-Pocket VestDetailsTweed vest. Spread collar; open front. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Front pockets: two small flap patch, two angled slip. Back yoke; panel. Cropped at waist. Wool/polyurethane/polyamide/acrylic/polyester/viscose. Lined; dry clean. Imported. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: chiffon, no appliqués, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, no pockets, single chest pocket.
- Similar itemBlack, ivory and grey cotton blend 'Emma' skirt from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a high waist, a concealed fastening, a knee length, a leopard print on the front and a plain black back.
- Similar itemVintage-shop score? Get the look with these House of Harlow 1960 espadrilles.
- Self: 97% cotton 3% spandex. Lining: 100% acetate. Made in Romania. Button front closures. Cross over back straps. Back cut out detail.
- Celebrate the last day of classes in old school style by sporting these smart Oxford flats by Pinup Couture! Created by founder Laura Byrnes, Pinup Couture proudly puts vintage-loving ladies in flavorful, flattering, and affordable pieces to flaunt their taste the old-fashioned way. Take these timeless black and white flats, which feature a perfectly perforated trim, bright white laces to match their rounded toe, and a slim sole that culminates in a low heel. They are a refreshing reminder of your earlier years, except now youre skipping the plaid and standing out in raspberry skinny jeans, a light lemon top, and a grey blazer with a silk scarf in its pocket. Just a few patient hours until you're free, then youll be the fresh fashion prodigy of the summer! Vintage Inspired, 50s, Scholastic, Collegiate, Menswear Inspired Who Could Be Saddle Shoes by Pinup Couture for Casual occasions.