- Similar itemScarlet silk evening gown from Marchesa Notte featuring a sweetheart neckline, an empire line silhouette, a concealed zip fastening, a long length and a pleated bodice with gold-tone bead and sequin detailing. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemThis strapless gown is made of antique white crepe de chine, a soft stretch silk fabric. The side tucking through the bodice and the sultry sweetheart neckline are body-conscious and accentuate the female figure. The empire waistline and fishtail train give the gown a timeless romantic feel. Silk/spandex. Color: Antique White.
- Monique LhuillierHigh-Low Embroidered Illusion Tulle Gown DetailsBeaded tulle evening gown. Illusion neckline with back keyhole; sleeveless. Boning structures bodice. Empire waist. Softly ruffled skirt. Back zip. High-low hem. Polyester; combo: silk; cotton bobbinet lining.Professional spot clean. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Monique Lhuillier:Dreamy weddings and special occasions are designer Monique Lhuillier's inspiration for her collection of evening gowns and cocktail dresses. Monique honed her craft at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles. Stimulated by creating couture bridal gowns, her collection has since expanded to include ready-to-wear.
- This exquisite, cascading silk Marchesa gown is gilded with shimmering glass pearl beads along the lace trimmed empire waist. A sweetheart neckline draws across the front, and boning structures the ruched, crossover bodice. Pale silk georgette sweeps through the skirt and trails behind in a romantic train. Hidden back zip. Fully lined in silk. Fabric: Silk georgette. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 65in / 165cm, from center back. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6
- Similar itemSue Wong's empire-waist gown beautifully merges an ultra-embellished bodice and a delicate, understated skirt. Polyester/nylon. Spot clean. Imported. Square neck, sleeveless, illusion front and back neckline. Bead and sequin embellished, embroidered top, padded bust. V back, concealed side zip closure, split front skirt overlay, lined.
- Similar itemMarchesa crafts a creamy silk georgette gown in a romantic, Grecian inspired silhouette. The sheer mesh yoke is trimmed in exquisitely beaded lace, and ruched bands crisscross the boned, empire waist bodice, which is trimmed with delicate, sequined lace insets. A rippling asymmetrical panel sends graceful movement through the layered skirt, and the uneven hem trails behind for a striking finish. Ruched cap sleeves. Hook and eye keyhole and hidden back zip. Fully lined in silk. Fabric: Silk georgette. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 2,6
- Similar itemJenny PackhamBeaded Sequined Gown, Silver/NudeDetailsBugle-beaded and tulle gown by Jenny Packham, lined in satin.Bateau neckline; keyhole back.Sleeveless shoulders with full coverage and pleated details.Formfitting through bodice, waist, and thigh.Slinky skirt flares at the knee to the floor.Keyhole/zip back.Polyester tulle and satin.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Designer About Jenny Packham: London-based Jenny Packham launched her eponymous line in 1988. While the collection currently comprises ready-to-wear, accessories, and lingerie, it is the designer's evening and bridal gowns that remain the most beloved. Acclaimed for soft, feminine grace and glamour, Jenny Packham runway shows captivate audiences with diaphanous dresses detailed with delicate lace and intricate beadwork. The most iconic and influential women pick Packham for red carpet events, galas, and their big day.
- ML Monique LhuillierLace-Overlay Sleeveless Cutout-Back GownDetailsML Monique Lhuillier lace-overlay, contrast-satin gown.Approx. length from shoulder to hem: 63"L front; 64"L back.Lace illusion sweetheart neckline.Sleeveless.Open back; hook-eye closure; half-hidden zip.Back center split from knee to hem.Fitted silhouette.Nylon/rayon/spandex; lined; dry clean only.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Monique Lhuillier:One of the most prominent names in bridal and ready-to-wear, Monique Lhuillier embraces the essence of sophisticated luxury with her feminine collections. After confronting the lack of fashionable options when searching for her own wedding dress, Lhuillier debuted her first bridal collection in 1996. An expansion of her brand soon followed, including the 2002 launch of ML Monique Lhuillier, an eveningwear diffusion line. From signature party dresses and gowns to pretty separates, the allure of fantasy and couture glamor is evident in everything that bears Lhuillier's name.
- Polyester; combo: polyester/elastane; skirt: polyester; lining: acetate. Spot clean only. Imported. Sweetheart neckline, strapless, bead and sequin bodice, empire waist, illusion waistband, padded bust. Pleated skirt, concealed back zip closure, lined.