- W118 by Walter Baker tan Adele sweater. Mid.weight acrylic, wool and Tencel.blend. Dolman sleeves, fringed and ribbed trims. Slips on. 40% acrylic, 30% wool, 30% Tencel. Hand wash Adele fringed ribbed.knit sweater.
- Similar itemIn wet-look patent leather, Jill Sanders beige oxfords are the most pristine way of channeling menswear-inspired cool - Beige patent leather, round toe, lace-up front, leather insole and sole - Wooden midsole - Show them off with cropped trousers
- The Row's collections capture a \"relaxed and timeless elegance.\" Crafted from a slightly stretchy blend of wool and silk, these navy cropped 'Caro' pants have a skinny fit and vertical front seams. Wear this smart pair to the office, or dress them down with a sweater and slides. Shown here with: The Row Dress, The Row Sweater, The Row Tote, ATP Atelier Sandals, Bottega Veneta Ring, Maison Margiela Ring.. Navy stretch wool and silk-blend.. Concealed zip fastening along side.. 80% wool, 19% silk, 1% elastane.. Dry clean. Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Similar itemOur menswear-inspired coat is crafted from double-faced wool for a sumptuously soft and cosy feel. A contrasting under collar adds subtle detail. Smart enough for the office or evening events, this easy-to-wear piece looks cool over everything from jumpsuits to jeans. Centre back length: 95cm - size M. Model is 5’9” and wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemPut the perfect finishing touch on your menswear-inspired ensemble with the Naot Lako oxford, part of the Naot Aura Collection. Designed to deliver all-day comfort, this women's lace-up flat shoe has a premium leather upper with wingtip detailing for vintage brogue style. Handsewn Strobel construction ensures durability and flex for the life of the shoe; a leather lining draws moisture away from the foot. Topped with soft, breathable microfiber, the removable, shock-absorbing cork and natural latex cushioned insole encourages correct posture, evenly distributing weight to release pressure on the spinal column and joints; replace with a personal orthotic, as desired. Anatomical contouring, arch support and a padded heel cup help maintain balance, prevent slippage and protect the heel bone. The Naot Lako dress oxford carries you securely atop a shock-absorbing polyurethane sole that includes a beveled heel for an easy, natural stride. Fit tip: This style runs slightly long with a medium-fitting width.
- Similar itemThese beautifully tailored, classically understated wool pants are cut in a sleek, skinny silhouette with a subtle satine tuxedo stripe at each side. Belt loops and concealed hook-and-eye at self waist. Zip front. Front slash pockets. Creased legs. Back welt pockets. Rise, about 9". Inseam, about 30". Virgin wool. Dry clean. Made in Poland of Italian fabric. - Satine Wool Skinny Pants
- Similar itemTailored in a wonderfully textured mohair wool fabric produced in Germany at the Steiff Teddy Bear factory, this limited edition coat has the authentic look and feel of that storied toymaker's famous articulated bears. Leather patches with baseball-inspired stitching call to mind Coach's history as craftsmen inspired decades ago by a well-worn baseball glove, while giving our Rip and Repair Duffle Coat the look of a well-loved piece that has been restored and reborn. ; 100% mohair wool ; Leather trim ; Hand-carved wooden toggle closures ; Fall 2015 Collection
- Belstaff charcoal Rorrington sweater. Made in Italy. Mid.weight waffle.knit cotton and wool.blend. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 70% cotton, 28% wool. Dry clean Rorrington cotton and wool.blend sweater.
- Similar itemBerluti Rapiece-Reprise Scritto Oxford, Brown Details Berluti iconic Rapiécé-Reprisé shoe. Features stitched patches and engraved script. Stacked flat heel. Cap toe. Lace-up front. Leather lining and soles. Made in Italy. Designer About Berluti: Founded in Paris in 1895 by an Italian bootmaker and owned by the LVMH group since 1993, Berluti has sealed its reputation as a fashion house specialized in menswear, blending expertise with tradition and modernity. The consistent result has been shoes of incomparable comfort and elegance, expressed in the House saying: \"you cannot be elegant if you are not comfortable and well shod\". These techniques and this expertise, initially developed for bespoke footwear, were also brought into service for the ready-to-wear collections. In 2011, Alessandro Sartori was appointed Creative Director and entered the uncharted territory of ready-to-wear. Staying true to the company's heritage, the designer reinterpreted its classic expertise, adding his own personal stamp and a contemporary twist. Size: 8.5D. Color: BROWN. Material: Leather.