- Similar itemJust Cavalli multicolored jeans. Made in Italy. Leopard-print mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, designer plaque. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 65% cotton, 33% viscose, 2% elastane. Machine wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Lightweight stretchy denim.
- Similar itemA poncho cape crafted from cotton gabardine. Protecting from wind and rain, Burberry has been producing capes in gabardine since the late 1880s. The simple design features oversize buttons, gun flaps and a storm shield, referencing the iconic trench coat.
- Similar itemRed cotton 'Natalie' jumper from Markus Lupfer featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a contrasting silver-tone sequined Michael Jackson's 'Bad' detail to the front.
- Similar itemSmall Padlock Zip Around Tote From Alexander McQueen. 12" x 9" x 7", 14" Handles, 43" Removable And Adjustable Shoulder Strap. Double Top Zip Closure With Small Gold Stud Detail Throughout, Signature Gold Skull Charm, And Logo Tag. Olive Canvas Lining With One Zip Pocket And Two Open Pockets. Made In Italy. Available In Cocco.
- Women's fuchsia mohair and wool-blend knitted sweater with black music note motif, from the Paul Smith Mainline collection. Soft, lightweight mohair and wool blend fabric. Fuchsia mohair-yarn textured body. Black music note motif on front. Crew neck. Ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband.
- Similar itemFendi. Zucca Large Zip-Top Tote bag, Tobacco/Chestnut. . Zucca-print canvas with calf leather trim. Polished golden hardware. Double tote handles with rings; 3" drop. Detachable buckled shoulder strap; 11" drop. Zip top seals spacious body. Inside, logo fabric and two open pockets. 12"H x 11 1/2"W x 6"D. Made in Italy. Designer A Family Affair: About Fendi:. Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.
- Similar itemA straight fit trench coat crafted from cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. Featuring a concealed button closure, the clean design is updated with contrast colour cuff straps in rich leather and silk satin at the placket facing and undercollar. Heritage-inspired details include epaulettes and a storm shield. The coat is also supplied with cotton gabardine cuff straps.
- Similar itemRendered in pitch-black denim, these soft skinnies from J Brand Jeans feature a flattering mid-rise. Stretch denim, classic five-pocket styling, button closure, zip fly, belt loops* Skinny fit, mid-rise. Wear with everything from oversized pullovers and flats to T-shirts and ankle boots. 93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemOatmeal cashmere wool blend chunky sweater from Proenza Schouler featuring a turtle neck, long sleeves, a ribbed knit and a front and back slit.