- "Peter pan collar necklaces add a touch of refinement to any outfit, and here are 8 great ones under $200 for all budgets." — @stylespector
Top Unexpected Trends
- Black sequin collar from Gemma Lister featuring a peter pan shape, hook and eye fastening to the front and black satin lining. The collar features Gemma Lister's diamond brand-tag at the nape and two small circular weights at the front to make the collar sit well.
- A chain necklace featuring a lacquered Peter Pan collar bib with high polish spikes. Lobster clasp. Medium weight. DETAILS: 10" approx. length. Imported.
- A linked Peter Pan collar bib featuring a high polish finish. Foldover snap closure .Lightweight. DETAILS: 7" approx. Length. Imported.
- This accent piece from c.A.K.e. by Ali Khan brings all the color you'll need to make a lasting impression. The Peter Pan collar-inspired design boasts four rows of glass beads in firebird color. Crafted in gold-tone mixed metal. Approximate length: 18 inches + 3-inch extender. Approximate drop: 1-1/4 inches. Made exclusively by Ali Khan.
- Make a statement in this striking filigree necklace by Carolee, in a peter pan-collar silhouette that is sure to turn heads.
- Peter pan collar style necklace with cream spikes. L50cm + 8cm extension chain.
- Turquoise stone statement necklace with lobster clasp closure. Material: Metal, Stones. Measurements: Approx. 15 1/4"L with 3" extender.
- THE LOOK: From the Starlight collection. Bib silhouette. Peter Pan collar design. Multi-row curb chains. Center bow accent of round-cut and trillion-cut faceted glass stones. Gunmetal setting. Adjustable lobster closure with rhinestone-accented logo charm. THE MEASUREMENT: Width, about 1.75". Length, about 16"-18". ORIGIN: Imported.