- Tory BurchSuper Skinny Denim JeansDetailsTory Burch "Super Skinny" whiskered stretch-denim jeans in a classic blue rinse.Contrast stitching.Low rise.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex; machine wash, cold.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- These uniquely designed platform wedge sandals from Bottega Veneta will certainly make you stand out on the red carpet! Smooth leather upper. Rounded open toe. Leather strap with braided detail and gunmetal studs across vamp. Leather upper with buckle adjustable ankle strap and gunmetal studs. Leather lined with lightly cushioned insole. Wooden platform. Rubber sole. 5¼'' Heel; 1½'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Wood / Rubber; Italy;
- Cotton/polyester/Lycra® spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Spread collar, long sleeves, exposed zip closure. Zip front pockets, zip cuffs, quilted elbow patches.
- Similar itemOversized foldover leather clutch in soft, crinkly leather from Marie Turnor, inspired by the ubiquitous brown paper grocery bag. Unlined, with interior pocket, hidden magnet closure and rolls down to carry all your essentials in your hand or under your arm. Soft leather roll-down clutch. Largest size, reminiscent of a grocery bag. Unlined. Hidden magnetic closure. Made in USA.
- Similar itemDefined by a graphic inlaid logo and a versatile shape, our Amanda Logo Clutch is made of rich, pebbled Italian leather, with a removable gold chain cross-body strap. This must-have mini bag works double-duty as a chic shoulder bag for day and as a perfectly sized clutch for evening. Classic pebbled leather. Foldover closure with magnetic snap. Back zipper pocket. Logo jacquard lining. Gold tone logo detail. Flat leather adjustable cross-body strap fully extends to 24" (60 cm). Height: 8" (20 cm) Length: 11.5" (29 cm) Depth: 1.7" (4 cm)
- True Religion Serena skinny jeans in Moment's Notice light-wash denim. Low rise sits at hips. Fitted through skinny legs. Cropped at calf. Five-pocket style; True Religion signature horseshoe stitching on back. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/elastomere/spandex. Made in USA.
- Crafted of soft black suede, Giuseppe Zanotti's stiletto-heel sandals are embellished at T-strap with metallic gold petal sequins. 4.75" (120mm) heel, approximately. Open toe, T-strap, two thin buckle straps at ankle, covered counter, suede-covered stiletto heel, goldtone buckles. Concealed zipper at counter. Stitched leather sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJ Brand JeansDenim Motorcycle JacketDetailsDenim.Mock collar with snaps; asymmetric front zip.Long sleeves.Front zip pockets.Relaxed fit.Cropped at hip.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About J Brand Jeans:Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Denim Jeans, Water StreetDetailsrag bone/JEAN "The Skinny" denim jeans in Water Street wash.Distressed, whiskered, and frayed with contrast topstitching.Mid rise.Skinny leg.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/polyurethane.Made in USA of Japanese material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.