Red is this season’s hottest color with designers from Milan to Paris sending the show-stopping hue down the runway in the form of dresses, jackets and everything in between. I adore Giambattista Valli’s ladylike red gown, especially if you want to make an entrance. If you aren’t ready for a head-to-toe look in the bold shade, go for a crimson accessory to add some pop to your outfit.
See red with Holli's picks:
• Lanvin Happy Medium glossed-eel shoulder bag
• Marni woven wool cape
• Chloé Susanna studded leather boots
• Oscar de la Renta beaded tassel clip earrings
• Giambattista Valli silk-georgette gown
• Jimmy Choo Trent glitter-finished canvas iPad sleeve