- Long sleeves. Round neck. Buttons closure at the front and sleeves. Asymmetric bottom. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing a size 2. Composition: 100% silk.
- Brian AtwoodManiac Graffiti Metallic PumpDetailsMetallic revisited. Brian Atwood opts for Lurex to give his best-selling Maniac pump a subtle shimmer.Lurex metallic fabric upper with metallic leather piping.Seams shape crescent toe.Covered 5 1/2" heel with 1 1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Padded leather insole; leather lining and outsole."Maniac" is made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemFuchsia cotton-blend metallic jeans from 75 Faubourg featuring a low rise, a waistband with belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design, a skinny fit and a cropped length. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemPerfect your cold-weather style with Rag & Bone's eggplant corduroy "Skinny" jeans. Complete a cool off-duty look with biker boots and an oversized sweater. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 73% Cotton, 27% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemMaterial: Synthetic. Get the perfect evening or party look with this gorgeous metallic clutch. Baguette clutch. V-flap with gold trim. Metallic finish.
- Nicholas KirkwoodMetallic Leather Peep-Toe Double-Platform Pump, GoldDetailsMirrored metallic leather upper.5" covered heel; 1 1/4" doubled hidden/exposed platform; 3 3/4" equiv.Low-dipped collar elongates the leg.Peep-toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Nicholas Kirkwood:A Central Saint Martins alum and former associate of Philip Treacy, Nicholas Kirkwood launched his namesake footwear line 2005. The collection instantly earned critical acclaim, receiving accolades and awards for the use of architectural designs and innovative materials. Seeking to fill a gap in the market with statement shoes, Nicholas Kirkwood's quirky but well-crafted designs are anything but forgettable.
- Similar itemGold-tone sheer silk blouse from Forte Forte featuring a pointed collar, a concealed front fastening with single top button, a single chest patch pocket, curved hem and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Similar itemGeorgette silk. Floral design. Classic Neckline. Single button cuffs. Button closing. Attached scarf. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Wedding or night-out-to-remember, you will reach for these stunning Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe pumps again and again, with a sparkling array of Swarovski crystals that matches your champagne bubbles. Suede upper, leather lining, leather sole. Made in Italy. Peep toe; Swarovski crystal-embellished upper. 4.75" Heel, .5" platform, feels like 4.25" heel. Available in full and half sizes.