Shop this look
- The Yurivilca Family takes their inspiration from Jauja the first capital of colonial Peru located in Junin. Conjuring the array of wildflowers that bloom in spring they weave a colorful wool throw. Red borders are cheerful and bright. Small enough to be a lap robe it is styled after the mantas or cloaks worn in Ayacucho and sometimes used to carry babies.
- Similar itemGlass sugar bowl and lid and a metallic spoon. Item: 50% glass, 50% brass.
- Similar itemMontauk Tan, by Block, is a simplistic and versatile dinnerware collection with just a touch of design interest! Features a dual finish surface of glazed interior and matte rim that lends this everyday pattern to be anything but dull. Crafted of stoneware, featuring a reactive glaze. Microwave and dishwasher safe. This salad plate could also be known as the 'bread' plate, 'dessert' plate, 'piece of fruit' plate, or the 'sneaking a snack' plate. Salad plate measures 8-1/2 inch diameter.
- Philippe Deshoulieres Dhara Peacock Dessert Plate.Color:Blue.Material:Porcelain.Dinnerware.
- Similar itemGarden Palette Bouquet is bursting with natural color. The pattern captures the vibrancy of a lush floral arrangement and brings new life to your tabletop. Crafted of porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. This piece is great for salads, but you could also use it as a bread plate, dessert plate or snack plate. Set of 4 salad plates, each measures 8-1/2 inch diameter.
- Similar itemFree spirited, untamed, rustic and yet chic, Boho stripe throw is a perfect piece of modern time creativity. Unique designs in bright and colorful floral and geometric patterns run across the quilt surface with reverse side in in geometric pattern.
- Similar itemStoneware never looked so good: Kitchenware may not always top the list when it comes to revamping your abode, but Sagaform will definitely change your tune. Perfect for formal and casual settings, the Pop Side Plate will definitely add a much-needed dose of color to the drabbest of pantries. Designer : Ann-Carin Wictorsson Care : Dishwasher safe. Brand : Sagaform Material : Stoneware Color : Blue, Turquoise Measurements : L 7.50” W 7.50” H 0.75” Weight : 1 lbs
- Similar itemBring designer style to your home with this luxurious Rosie Lee sugar bowl from Ted Baker with Portmeirion. Made from indulgent fine bone china, this sugar bowl is complete with a coordinating lid to keep sugar contained and fresh. Featuring a stunning Ted Baker signature print with sumptuous hand gilded 22 carat gold detail, perfect for use during a dinner party. Team with matching items available separately to transform your dining table. Key features: * Material: Fine Bone China * Capacity: 200ml * Elegant sugar bowl and lid * Ted Baker signature floral print * Soft pastel tones * Hand gilded with 22 carat gold * Hand wash only * More tableware available from Ted Baker
- Set a charming tabletop with these Herb Garden dessert plates. Product Features: Fresh spring colors add a beautiful touch to your tabletop. What's Included: Four 8.75-in. dessert plates Product Construction & Care: Ceramic Dishwasher & microwave safe Product Details: Designed by Susan Winget Model no. 43181SET/4 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 4 PC. Color: Garden. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Floral. Material: Ceramic.
- Similar itemDecorate and personalize your home with ultra soft and warm throw blankets that embody color and style, from E By Design. Features: -White back.-Unbelievably soft.-Material: Polyester, fleece.-Machine washable and fade resistant.-Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMud Australia is a Sydney-based modern design company, specializing in durable dining- and serving-ware. The plates, mugs, bowls, and serving platters come in a variety of colors that blend together in a unique way - so you can mix and match, or simply choose a variety of shades that all complement each other. Founded in 1994 by Shelley Simpson, Mud Australia pieces are designed with an emphasis on linear form and function. Artisans work with only the highest quality materials including Limoges porcelain. Each piece is crafted by hand - this means slight irregularities in size, glaze, and texture may occur. This is to be expected with any handmade product, however, and is part of what makes each product truly unique and special. The porcelain clay is tinted throughout, as opposed to simply coloring the surface with a glaze. This gives a unique depth of color to each individual piece, and an above average consistency for handmade products. The interior is then coated with a clear glaze, while the outside is left natural, and lightly sanded to create a beautiful hand-feel. With time and frequent use, the exterior will become smooth from handling, adding to the individuality of each piece. The pieces are safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, and even the oven - perfect for everyday use! Available in a wide variety of colors: