- Current/Elliott were seeing stars this season with its The Fling jeans. They're a classic boyfriend style designed to be worn low on the hips and are finished with metallic-gold stars. This pair comes in the label's mid-blue Saratoga wash that's lightly faded and whiskered on the front.
- Similar itemIts relaxed fit makes this softknit sweatshirt great for pairing with a sleek pencil skirt for trendsetting style. Crewneck. Dolman short sleeves. Ribbed-knit trim. Keyhole at back. Center back inverted pleat. High-low hemline. Self: Polyester cotton French terry. Contrast: Polyester, Cotton, Spandex rib. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 23" from shoulder to hem. Relaxed fit. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemSpark your casual repertoire with this sequin embellished linen tee. Split v-neckline is finished with a reinforced double top stitch and a leafy motif accented with touches of metallic round sequins. Three quarter sleeved silhouette features an allover diamond motif. Straight bodice opens to modest side slits. This textural linen tee offers a casual elegance and versatility so cherished by the Calypso St. Barth woman.
- Similar itemCarolina HerreraCanvas Striped-Wedge Espadrille, Smoky Umber/IvoryDetailsTwo-tone canvas and topstitched leather. 4" striped espadrille wedge. 1 1/4" platform; 2 3/4" equiv. Adjustable leather ankle strap. Closed almond toe. Leather lining and padded insole. Rubber sole for traction. Made in Spain. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemMake a statement in this sweatshirt from Michael Michel Kors. Crafted with a crew neckline, long raglan sleeves and a camouflaged sequin front, pair this top with jeans and flats for an updated, casual look. Crew neckline. Long raglan sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hemline. Sequin camouflage pattern at the front. Cotton/polyester. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemBlue stretch cotton jeans from Philipp Plein featuring a skinny fit, a concealed front fastening, belt loops, a five pocket design, a silver-tone logo plaque, a white star print to the front and gemstone detailing.
- Find joy in everyday dressing in this sequin embellished tee. Soft, textural linen tee is embellished with diamond patterned rectangular, square and round sequins in white gold. Swingy shaped silhouette has modern appeal. Mid-length sleeves and bottom sweep are enhanced with a wide, abundantly embellished hem.
- Similar itemCanvas, leather and metallic leather upper with rubber heel. Made in Italy. Approx 4.5" hidden wedge. Approx 1" platform. Zip closure gussets along front and back. Pale gold-tone metal plate detail on heel.