- Woven sheath dress. Crewneck. Pleated detail at neck. Buckle belt at waist. Notch at back hem. Tonal top stitching and panel seaming. Hidden back zipper closure. Fully lined.
- Similar itemComposition: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Details: gabardine, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior, rear slit.
- Similar itemTea time. Evocative of the natural rusticity and elegance of French country houses, this teapot is shaped by hand from black terracotta. Crackled and raw, its unglazed surface beautifully juxtaposes its milky-white interior. Created on the Rue St. Honoré in Paris, each vessel is crafted in a traditional pottery style passed down from generations. Serve with matching pitcher and creamer.
- Similar itemYou always look for a subtle sparkle, which is how these taupe flats caught your eye! Their basic ballerina shape is given some glitter via a golden chain-accented ankle strap. Pair them with a lovely lace dress and grey tights for a look thats understated yet unique! Glint of Glitz Flat in Tan embellished with Chain for Daytime Party occasions.
- Similar itemSport these leather-lined ballerina flats by Restricted for versatile style that accompanies you from a day of creating to a night out! While the ankle-high back of this lacy cream pair gives you a unique look, its satin ribbon ties bounce gracefully along as you glide from work to meet your friends. Darling From Studio to Supper Flat by Restricted in White embellished with Lace for Wedding, Party, Daytime Party, Bride occasions.
- Similar itemBoatneck. Scoop back. Cap sleeves. Flare skirt. 2 side slip pockets. Textured construction. Approx. 36" length. Made in USA. Fiber Content: Self: 49% cotton, 49% polyester, 2% spandex Lining: 100% polyester. Care: Dry clean.
- Iwachu Japanese Iron Teapot Tetsubin Gold and Black Goldfish Japanese tetsubin (iron teapots) evolved from larger vessels used centuries ago to heat water for tea and provide warmth and humidity in the home during the winter. The goldfish depicted in this Iwachu original design symbolizes good fortune. Iwachu is one of the finest manufacturers of Japanese ironware, w/ a company history of over 100 years. Today, craftsmen at Iwachu pay respect to this tradition by infusing each product w/ skilled precision and detail throughout the entire manufacturing process. The superior quality, beauty, and lasting durability of Iwachu products have earned them the worldwide reputation as the leading manufacturer of authentic Japanese tetsubin. Dimensions: 6.25″ x 5.5″ x 4.12″.
- Similar itemSand mid-weight cotton-twill. Hook-fastening collar, epaulettes, buckled cuff tabs, gun and storm flaps, buttoned slant pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Honey
- Similar itemLadylike, sophisticated, and eye-catching all at once - these ivory lace flats will leave your friends awestruck at first sight! Boasting a gold-glittery foundation, capped toe, and your choice of grosgrain or round laces, these lovely shoes make you Miss Stylish. Glitter Miss Flat in Cream embellished with Lace, Glitter for Daytime Party occasions.