- We love Andrew Marc for his undying ability to create sleek, wearable designs with urban edge to spare. Lightweight water resistant and box quilted nylon woven. Full zip front with snap overlay placket; Down filled standing collar. Zip removable and down filled hood with natural coyote fur trim and dual snap front closure; Fur Origin - Canada. Two plush lined on-seam front pockets; Long sleeve with rib knit merino wool cuff. Fully lined with mid-weight hypoallergenic down for warmth; Interior features logo patch pocket and zip pocket. Contemporary fit. Size S measures approximately 34'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester; Fill: 80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers; Hood Trim: 100% Real Canadian Natural Coyote Fur; Specialist Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemFemininity creeps upon this timeless loafer. Patent leather upper. Slip-on construction. Grosgrain Vara bow decorates the vamp. Leather lining. Lightly padded insole. Leather outsole. Made in Italy and Imported. Heel Height: 3 ⁄ 8 in. Weight: 6 oz.
- Dolce & Gabbana. Miss Sicily Mini Leopard-Print Crossbody Bag, Nude/Black. Dolce & Gabbana coated leopard-print vinyl crossbody bag. Golden hardware; calfskin trim. Tote handle with rings; 2" drop. Adjustable detachable shoulder strap; 20" drop. Edged flap top with logo plaque; snap closure. Inside, slide pocket with mirror; fabric lining. 4 3/4"H x 6"W x 2"D; bag weighs less than 1lb. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemR13 black skinny jeans. Stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, shredded knees, whiskering, faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Designer wash: Black Marble. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy denim.
- Similar itemVersace silver and black jeans. Mid-weight floral-embossed stretch-denim. Belt loops, four pockets, leather designer patch, zipped ankles. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 65% cotton, 35% elastane; pocket lining: 97% cotton, 3% elastane; trim: 100% leather (Lamb, Calf) Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy denim.
- Similar itemJimmy Choo's got all the style, the grace, and the everlasting appeal you've always looked for in a shoe. Don't let it slip away. Goldtone studded suede upper. Softly squared toe. Studded vamp. Leather lining. Rubber sole featuring logo. Leather; Italy;
- We love Andrew Marc for his undying ability to create sleek, wearable designs with urban edge to spare. Buttery soft mid-weight box quilted lamb skin leather. Full zip front. Down filled standing collar with zip close hood compartment; Lightweight woven cotton drawstring hood. Two plush lined on-seam front pockets; Long sleeve with rib knit cuff. Fully lined with mid-weight duck down for warmth; Interior features logo patch pocket and zip pocket. Contemporary fit. Size S measures approximately 21¼'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Lamb Skin Leather; Lining: 100% Polyester; Fill: 90% Duck Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers; Hood: 100% Cotton; Storm Cuff: 100% Merino Wool; Specialist Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsSaint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware.Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop.Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front.Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides.Open top.Hanging keys snap to suede interior.Small interior slip pocket.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D.Bag weighs 1lb."Sac de Jour" is made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Renowned worldwide for its fashion-forward and accessible styles, Nicholas Kirkwood revamps the classic flats with a metal-plated stacked heel to lend a subtle gleam to your every step. Finished with a Venetian vamp and pointed toe, this slip-on style will take you anywhere in a rakish manner and will match with any outfit.