- Rachel ZoeTrudie Leather-Panel Skinny PantsDetailsPonte and leather look both polished and rocker-chic on the Rachel Zoe Trudie skinny pants.Ponte and leather upper.Regular rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Full-length.Snap/zip front.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemBlack silk 'Lou lou' shirt from Vivienne Westwood featuring a tie-neck, button down front with ruffled trim and long buttoned cuff sleeves.
- Similar itemTurquoise suede pump from Sergio Rossi featuring a key-hole cut peep toe, a suede covered stiletto heel and tall platform and a nude leather sole with a gold-tone metallic designer detail.
- Similar itemNeoprene. Solid color. Round collar. Four pockets. Button closing. Belt loops. Dual back vents. Unlined. Removable belt. Flashes. Long sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane.
- Helmut LangWet-Look Stovepipe PantsDetailsStretch suiting fabric with reflective wet-look panels.Zip fly.Front and back welt pockets.Slim legs cropped above ankle.Viscose/virgin wool/spandex; viscose/polyester.Made in Italy of imported material.Designer About Helmut Lang:Designer Helmut Lang was at the forefront of starkly chic minimalism, known for his boldly cut suits and edgy attitude. Today, designers Nicole and Michael Colovos (formerly of Habitual) maintain Mr. Lang's legendary clean lines while injecting a modern femininity into the line.
- Similar itemComposition: 48% Acrylic, 41% Polyester, 11% Polyamide. Details: crêpe, lamé, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, no pockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Brian AtwoodManiac Graffiti Metallic PumpDetailsMetallic revisited. Brian Atwood opts for Lurex to give his best-selling Maniac pump a subtle shimmer.Lurex metallic fabric upper with metallic leather piping.Seams shape crescent toe.Covered 5 1/2" heel with 1 1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Padded leather insole; leather lining and outsole."Maniac" is made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemTie one on this season with this amazing prim and prowl-worthy blouse. In slick silk with 3/4 sleeves it's business to pleasure perfection in black, white or navy. Measures 26” shoulder to hem Button down top features a draped bow tie collar neckline Button tabs allow sleeves to be worn as 3/4 95% Silk, 5% Spandex DRY CLEAN ONLY.
- Similar itemAsymmetric sleeves. Draped on the front. Draped and crossed collar closed by metallic buttons. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing a size 38. Composition: 100% viscose.