- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemElizabeth & James' Stevie Jacquard Short dresses up any look while maintaining a fun, youthful presence; Elegant burnt orange jacquard; Double pleat front with subtle belt loops; Concealed zip fly; Angled front slit pockets; Lined. 100% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThese high-waisted Apiece Apart shorts feature a bold Greek key print with inverted pleat details at front. Side zip. 100% cotton. Unlined. Made in USA.
- You will sparkle in more ways than one when onlookers get a glance at the unexpected glittery sole of these chic and trendy suede Miu Miu mary janes. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Dual buckle adjustable straps across vamp. Leather lining. Leather and glitter sole. 4½'' Covered square heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemThis high waist short by YMI Jeans is a total must, featuring a stretchy solid knit body, stacked high waist with 3button and zipper closure, faux pockets, and belt loops. Model is 5’9" and wears a size 5. 2" Inseam. 75% Rayon / 22% Nylon / 3% Spandex. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Once a staple shoe of the school uniform, Prada takes the boring mary jane and transforms it into a fashionable sky-high pair of pumps. Shined leather upper. Almond toe. Buckle adjustable strap at vamp. Leather lined. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Flared heel. 1'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Claret corduroy. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Dry clean
- Alexander WangManuel Runway Platform Mary JaneDetailsAlexander Wang polished leather pump. 5 1/2" covered heel; 1" platform. 4" equivalent. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Pointed toe. Padded insole. Leather lining and sole. "Manuel" is imported. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemRed cotton floral shorts from Tory Burch featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a floral print and a short length.