- Similar item100% Polyester ;Machine washable.
- The day after the Italian fashion house live-streamed its "shoppable catwalk" during New York Fashion Week, the entire Anthony Vaccarello x Versus Versace capsule collection launched exclusively in the US at Opening Ceremony. The designer's love of glamorous fabrics and up-to-there cuts make his partnership with Versus a match made in plunging neckline heaven. If you have a penchant for coquettish, strapped-in fabrics and thigh-baring cuts, this one's for you. This bodycon dress is accented with asymmetrical cutouts, finished with sheer fabric panels, across the right shoulder, torso, and legs. At the right shoulder and around the legs the sheer panels have an opaque Greek key overlay. The undulating hemline hits mid-thigh, and the opaque portions of the dress lined. Outer fabric: 78% viscose, 16% nylon,6% elastane. Lining: 57% viscose, 40% nylon, 3% elastane. Trim: 82% nylon, 18% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWith the sharp, sleek tailoring of a blazer and the drama of a cape, this intrinsically chic design is a modern wardrobe staple with the power to instantly transform both office and evening ensembles. V neckline Concealed hook-and-eye front Long cape sleeves Cape back overlay Front welt pockets Lined About 27" from shoulder to hem Polyester/rayon/spandex Dry clean Imported
- Foldove leather bag in deep orange. Gold tone hardware. Push lock clasp and logo plaque at front foldover flap. Removable snake chain shoulder strap with lobster-claw clasps. Zippered welt pocket and patch pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Approx 8.5" length x 6.5" height x 2" width. 100% leather. Imported.
- Similar itemOne of the runway’s key, geology-inspired pieces. A-line skirt, in a semi-sheer organza with metallic, geode embroidery throughout. Sits at hips. 0.5" contrast waistband. Delicate concealed side zip. Lined. Straight fit. Length hits above the knee. Color: Black. 100% polyester.
- Similar itemA frothy silk organza top lends a luxe feminine look to this patchwork knit mini-dress from Missoni. Blush pink silk organza top dress, tonal pink knit patchworked under dress, black trim, V-neckline, thick straps, pull-over style. A-line silhouette. Wear with nude heels and an embellished clutch for a festive cocktails look. 100%Silk30%Silk 21%Rayon 21%Leinen 18%Polyester.
- Similar itemYeah, you've got a bit of an attitude and it shows. Don't hide it! Put it on full display in this Calvin Klein stunner. Stand collar. Top placket sports snap closure. Long-sleeve design with contrast faux leather panels at the shoulders. Cuffs with zipper closures. Asymmetrical front-zip closure. Angled hand and chest pockets with exposed zipper closure. Shaping darts and seaming lend a tailored flair. Straight hem. Fully lined. Shell: 63% polyester, 33% rayon, 4% spandex; Trim face: 100% polyurethane; Polyurethane backing: 100% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 21 in ; Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Spiced Orange grained calfskin crossbody Classic Q Natasha bag. Front flap detailed with metal signature workwear plaque; zip pocket inside front flap; long leather loop zipper pull tab; brushed goldtone hardware. Lined with Marc by Marc Jacobs logo-jacquard fabric; one zip pocket and two organizational pockets at interior. Adjustable shoulder strap. Front flap closes with magnetic snap. 9" height x 12" width x 4.5" depth (approximately) 23" maximum strap drop (approximately) Imported
- Similar itemDonna KaranBelted Halter Cocktail Dress, CharcoalDetailsHalter dress by Donna Karan. Sheer organza. Draped halter strap with open back and plunging neckline. Detachable lambskin leather belt. Layered A-line skirt. Uneven hem hits around the knee. Silk/nylon panels; viscose/wool/spandex bodysuit. Imported of French materials. Designer About Donna Karan: Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.