- Paule KaStrapless Tiered Organza DressDetailsOrganza cocktail dress by Paule Ka. Approx. 27"L from top of dress to hem.Strapless sweetheart neckline. Banded waist with floral detail. Layered A-line skirt. Side zip. Hem hits mid-thigh. Polyester. Imported. Designer About PAULE KA:Founded in 1987 by Brazilian-born designer Serge Cajfinger, PAULE KA puts a modern twist on timeless elegance. Cajfinger started the PAULE KA brand as a high-end multi-label store before launching a line of the same name in Paris' Marais neighborhood, and that contemporary French influence and experience working with a discriminating clientele is evident in his ready-to-wear collection. Inspired by style icons like Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly, the collection combines classic grace with urban sophistication, and is known for signatures like the skirt suit, the use of bows and organza, and the iconic black dress.
- Blank vegan faux-leather (polyurethane/viscose) and ponte jacket with silvertone zipper. Shawl collar. Long faux leather sleeves. Asymmetric side zip. Draped ponte front. Fitted at back. Cotton/polyester/spandex rib; cotton lining. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: Calf-skin leather. Details: shoulder bags, medium, varnished effect, flower applications, contrasting applications, zip closure, double handle, lined interior, internal pockets, bottom with studs, solid color. Measurements: Depth: 7.02 inches Height: 9.56 inches Length of strap: 19.89 inches Width: 15.02 inches.
- Similar itemSilk shantung. Pleated detailing. Solid color. Hook-and-eye closure. Zip. Two front pockets. Unlined. Flared style. Composition: 76% Viscose, 24% Linen.
- Similar itemLightness was the central theme of Fendi’s SS14 collection. This featherweight one-shoulder gown is crafted from laser-cut organza and layered in a spectrum of colour. Carry it through from top-to-toe and choose heels in nude or deepest red.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: messenger bags, medium, textured leather, solid color, logo detail, detachable application, zip closure, double handle, removable shoulder strap, lined interior, internal pockets. Measurements: Depth: 4.68 inches Height: 11.7 inches Length of strap: 16.77 inches Width: 11.31 inches.
- This bright satsuma-color orange Rosie Assoulin skirt comes in a subtle floral jacquard pattern and features a dramatic fit-and-flare silhouette with a voluminous gathered ruffle hem. Back zip with hook and eye closure. 100% silk. Partially lined. Made in the USA.
- BlankPrivate Practice Faux-Leather/Ponte Jacket, TaupeDetailsBlank vegan faux-leather (polyurethane/viscose) and ponte jacket with silvertone zipper.Shawl collar.Long faux leather sleeves.Asymmetric side zip.Draped ponte front.Fitted at back.Cotton/polyester/spandex rib; cotton lining.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About [BLANK] Denim:[BLANKNYC] likes their denim stripped down and lean. Like a 70s punk song. Like a minimalist sculpture. Like an essential pair of jeans. Since exploding onto the scene in 2007 with their very first hit, the Studded Skinnie Classique, [BLANKNYC] has been creating obsession-worthy fits, fabrics and design details, season after season. The brand's aggressively modern take on denim embraces DIY style, individuality, and a little youthful rebellion.
- Charles JourdanJanet Bottom-Half Zip Shoulder Bag, OrangeDetailsPebble leather.Shiny silver hardware.Tote handle straps extend down sides; 4" drop.Removable, adjustable shoulder strap; 31" drop.Zip top with leather pull.Two-way zip pocket on bottom back.Inside, one zip and three open pockets.10"H x 13"W x 5"D; weighs 3lb.Imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.