- Donald J PlinerRiki Leopard-Print Ballerina FlatDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (China) flat by Donald J Pliner.Patent leather trim at collar.Front patent bow with gunmetal aglets.Leather lining and padded insole.Pad rubber driving sole."Riki" is imported.Designer Foot Friendly: About Donald J Pliner: From the very beginning (he launched his line in 1989), Donald J Pliner has been devoted to designs that are both comfortable and chic. He calls it "high-fashion comfort" and refuses to believe that shoes can't be both stylish and wearable.
- Leather vintage fold-over clutch. Snap closure. Colors: Saddle Brown, Black, Coffee Nubuck.
- Quirky yet beautifully feminine, this dress by Marc by Marc Jacob re-works classic design exceptionally. Featuring the signature Mareika print synonymous with the current winter collection, the graphic florals are hand printed on silk and emphasise the fabric's premium texture beautifully. Detailed with ruching and pleats, this dress has an elegant tulip shape that is guaranteed to create a ladylike silhouette from season to season. Jules B proudly presents the Marc by Marc Jacobs Sale. Marc by Marc Jacobs M4001243 MAREIKA TULIP sale. Mareika tulip dress. Exposed rear zip fastening 3 quarters down. Round neck. Two pockets. V neck back. Pleating and ruching to create subtle volume and a tulip skirt. Small back slit. Sleeveless. Floral print. Fully lined. Mini length. 100% silk.
- Similar itemRamatuelle- Gleaming silver/ icy peach/ tawny apricot. Summer 2012. Audacious. Inspiring. Beguiling. NARS explores the evocative interplay of earth tones and brazen shimmers. Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow in gleaming silver, icy peach and tawny apricot channels a chic summer palette. Worn alone or together, all Trio Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. True color application. Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity. Multi-function use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes.
- Similar itemSignature Samara Ballet Flat in Patent Leather.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A captivating, cool-toned eyeshadow palette with a savvy composition of colors-three large base shades and nine transformative accent hues-for a spectrum of stunning eye looks. What it does: From subtle to sultry, experience a rebirth of color and explore endless eye looks with the Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette. Featuring cool-toned shades in an ingenious arrangement that gives you the biggest basics and the most accent hues, now you'll have the freedom to create your heart out without running out of the go-to colors. Relish in the luxurious texture of triple-milled powder, which picks up instantly and lays down with a one-sweep, full-coverage application. The patented Power Last™, long-wearing formula gives you buildable, from dawn-to-dusk drama, while an infusion of antioxidants including rose extract and vitamins A, C, and E all work to keep your eyelids hydrated and protected. This set contains: 3 x 0.095 oz Eye Shadow in Lifelike (matte cream), Lunar Lights (pearl gray), Lucid (sparkle rose) 9 x 0.049 oz Eye Shadow in Hybrid Moments (matte deep purple), Mezzanine (sparkle violet), Transition (pearl mauve), Glasswing (matte caramel), Melancholia (pearl silver), Black Milk (matte gray), Graphic Nature (pearl charcoal), Entombed (pearl blue), Tornay (matte navy) What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Phthalates. What else you need to know: Inspired by the metamorphosis of the butterfly, Kat created this palette to give you endless ways to transform your eyes every day. The palette is decorated with original artwork derived from her love of butterflies-a symbol of rebirth and renewal. Follow Kat's tutorials for tips and inspiration.
- Lela RosePrinted Seamed Drop-Waist DressDetailsGeometric print with paneled seaming.Round neckling; sleeveless.Dropped waist with flared skirt.Hidden back zip.Cotton/silk/nylon.Made in the USA of Italian material.Designer About Lela Rose: Texas native Lela Rose launched her line in 1998 after graduating from Parsons School of Design and working for both Christian Francis Roth and Richard Tyler. Delicate embellishments on separates and dresses with hand-finished details are the designer's hallmarks.
- Similar itemA zippered Baggu clutch rendered in bright wrinkled leather. Lined. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 6oz / 0.17kg. Made in the USA. Measurements Height: 8.25in / 21cm Length: 13in / 33cm Depth: 2.5in / 6.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, multicolor pattern, v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, darts, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure, tube dress.