- Hey i'm Bry! i'm Fifteen from New Zealand and I love Niall Horan more than anyone in the world
- "what you will need.." — @wildfaux
Felissa 15 Usa
- "MAC Paintpot - Bare Study" — @wildfaux
- "UD Bootycall" — @wildfaux
- "MAC Brun" — @wildfaux
Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty Reader's Choice' award for Best Department Eyeshadow shade All That Glitters, 2012. FROST (F): An iridescent shine that adds a highlight to any colour. LUSTRE (L): Smoothly pearlized; intensely frosted with deluxe ultra-fine 'conditioned' finish. MATTE (M): Hi-colour pay-off in a no-shine matte finish. MATTE² (M2): Intense, opaque matte finish with exceptionally rich colour payoff. SATIN (S): Pure colour in a satin-style finish. Provides a soft, subtle, non-frost, light-refractive sheen. VELUXE (VLX): Superfine pigment rich and very luxe. Supple to apply. Provides silky smooth matte finish. VELUXE PEARL (VP): Vibrantly toned. Velvety soft. Shimmeringly metallic. Veluxe eye shadow, now overlaid with high-shine pearl. VELVET (V): Soft-look finish with high-color intensity. Has a plush, velvety look and feel. 0.05 oz. By M·A·C.
- "MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack" — @wildfaux
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on 'foolproof' with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. By M·A·C.
- "CoverGirl Clump Crusher" — @wildfaux
- "*optional* MAC Half Lashes" — @wildfaux
Half lashes create enhanced density along the eye's outer edge. M·A·C Lashes are handmade to exacting specifications. Each pattern and design is perfectly shaped and arranged to give a striking effect, whether the look is natural or dramatic. Available in a variety of shapes, densities, lash strip colours and lash hair colours. If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. By M·A·C.
- "Once you have your base down (primer & highlight), add some pink to that outer corner of yours." — @wildfaux
- "Blend that out, blending just above your crease as well. Mm, yeah." — @wildfaux
- "Take a darker color and create that sexy ‘v’. I used brown, but you could use black/purple/whatever the hell you want." — @wildfaux
- "Blend that out, slowly and softly. Caress it with your brush. Be a gentle lover. But actually, over-blending will cause the colors to get muddy and look hella ridiculous." — @wildfaux
- "Line your eye however you wish. I opted for winged liner, although a smoky liner would look bomb too." — @wildfaux
- "Line under the bottom lashline on the outer corner, using your same dark crease color." — @wildfaux
- "Lashes and mascara. Go get your Valentine’s Day on." — @wildfaux
- "finished product!" — @wildfaux