- "I freakin love british shows ok:
As time goes by
Keeping up apperances
Are you being served?
I flipping love them" — @uckyboy
Online show guide for The Vicar of Dibley (UK): full episode/character guides, track DVD releases, get show updates and trivia (48 fans)
- Amazon.com: Game of Thrones: Season 4 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy): Various: Movies & TV
- Praising Duck Dynasty for its record ratings and its star for speaking out against the country's abortion culture, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Wednesday said Republican leaders in Washington should be as bold as the Duck Dynasty cast and "wake up" to hear some duck calls from outside the Beltway.
- "I love this show" — @uckyboy
- "I LOVE this show.Rae is such an awesome rolemodel and all the boys are my babes.Especially Finn!" — @uckyboy
With Jodie Comer, Ciara Baxendale, Dan Cohen, Sharon Rooney. Set in 1996 in Lincolnshire, the show tells the tragic and humorous story of a very troubled young girl Rae, who has just left a psychiatric hospital, where she has spent four months after attempting suicide, begins to reconnect with her best friend Chloe and her group, who are unaware of Rae's mental health and body image problems, believing she was in France for the past four months.
- "My fave!!" — @uckyboy
Synopsis: Summers span decades. Winters can last a lifetime. And the struggle for the Iron Throne has begun. View All
- "I love her attitude and spunk" — @uckyboy
View photos from "Daria" (1997) picturing Daria Morgendorffer on IMDb!
- Directed by Richard Donner. With Sean Astin, Josh Brolin, Jeff Cohen, Corey Feldman. A group of kids embark on a wild adventure after finding a pirate treasure map.
- Created by Kim Bass, Gary Gilbert, Fred Shafferman. With Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Jackée Harry, Tim Reid. Tia and Tamera Mowry are twins separated at birth who learn of each other and come back together in their teen years.
- Created by Sam Bobrick. With Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Dustin Diamond, Lark Voorhies. A TV show centered on six students and their years at Bayside High School in Palisades, California.
- Enjoy the best part of school with Disney's Recess, a 52-episode animated series from the creative team behind the multiple Emmy Award-winning Rugrats series. This funny, insightful series, told from a child's point of view, follows six fourth-graders through their adventures during recess. On the school playground, the kids learn important lessons about standing up for themselves and their friends and surviving the confusing, exciting world that awaits them outside when the school bell rings. Viewers can grow up with T.J., the smart and confident leader of his small band of friends; Vince, an athletic and popular kid; Spinelli, a gutsy, spunky girl; Mikey, a hulking, intimidating boy with the heart of a poet; Gretchen, a gawky, brilliant student and Gus, an anxious boy who always expects the worst.
- "I love both Sherlock Holmes movies" — @uckyboy
- "All of the Madea movies" — @uckyboy
Tyler Perry is taking Madea on the road again this spring, and discussed his role in Whitney Houston's funeral during today's visit with CBS This
- "I love this movie" — @uckyboy
By Radar Staff Eddie Murphy's new movie, A Thousand Words, sat on the shelf for four years before its release, based on its box office return this weekend, it should have stayed there. The flick, which cost $40 million to make, took in only $6.3 million
- "I like the older ones better" — @uckyboy
Amazon.co.uk - Buy CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Las Vegas - Season 11 at a low price; free delivery on qualified orders. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used.
- "for some reason this is a movie i can watch over and over again" — @uckyboy
When a seismic geologist (Brendan Fraser) discovers his lost brother's notes in a copy of the titular Jules Verne novel, he and his nephew (Josh Hutcherson, Bridge to Terabithia , Zathura ) head to Iceland. There, joined by a fetching mountain guide (played by Icelandic actress Anita Briem), they get trapped in a cavern and go down, down, down, finally arriving in a primeval underworld full of prehistoric beasts and carnivorous plants. It would be pointless to complain about the empty-headedness of it all; Journey to the Center of the Earth aspires to be a kinesthetic experience. It wants to engage your adrenal glands, not your brain or your heart (the dialogue and characters are so generic, the script may have been cut-and-pasted from previous versions of Verne's book). Fraser, with his goofy handsomeness and accessible presence, provides a reasonably human axis around which all the frantic flying and swooping CGI effects revolve. The movie is as hollow as the world it depicts, but as mindless action movies go, you could do a lot worse. (Note: Journey to the Center of the Earth was released in theaters in 3-D, full of whizz-bang demonstrations of how far 3-D technology had come--trilobite antennae quivering towards the audience, a T-rex lunging out of the frame, even affable star Brendan Fraser spitting on us--as well as a half-dozen action sequences clearly destined to become video games or theme park rides.) --Bret Fetzer
- "i love friends!" — @uckyboy
- "Pepper Ann
As told by Ginger
So many more i miss" — @uckyboy
- "I miss alot of shows like this.Thats so raven,recess,catdog,and many more." — @uckyboy
- "Punky Brewster.She's got so much spunk.If you havent seen this show,GO WATCH IT." — @uckyboy
- Created by Carter Bays, Craig Thomas. With Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris. Ted searches for the woman of his dreams in New York City with the help of his four best friends.
- "Love this move.I used to adore zach." — @uckyboy
- "I freakin love this movie" — @uckyboy
Shop for Rio at Target
- "LOVE LOVE this movie" — @uckyboy
- Discussion and information on Televsion show intros / openings
- "I love this movie so much" — @uckyboy
- Online show guide for My Wife and Kids: full episode/character guides, track DVD releases, get show updates and trivia (512 fans)
- Directed by Emile Ardolino. With Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey, Jerry Orbach, Cynthia Rhodes. Spending the summer in a holiday camp with her family, Frances "Baby" Houseman falls in love with the camp's dance instructor Johnny Castle.
- "I love the TV show and the movies" — @uckyboy
- "i love all disney movies" — @uckyboy