- Similar itemM.i.h Jeans has designed this denim jacket to celebrate its 10th anniversary. Referencing a piece from label founder Chloe Lonsdale's vintage archive, this stonewashed style is finished with a multitude of pockets and has dropped shoulders that accentuate its relaxed fit. The embroidered daisies - also seen on this skirt - are inspired by the work of Ossie Clark and Celia Birtwell. Shown here with: House of Holland Top, MiH Jeans Jeans, ATP Atelier Sandals, Isabel Marant Rings, IAM by Ileana Makri Bracelet.. Pale-blue denim.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% cotton.. Machine wash.. Designer wash: Heritage Blue.
- From the late 90's collection, this Fendi baguette/ clutch in pony hair is very rare and in excellent condition inside and out. Made from pony hair in yellow and brown cow print, this shoulder bag is finished with brown leather trim and two loops for a shoulder strap. The flap snap closure opens to a pink satin lined interior with one zipper pocket. At the time of production, the magnetic snap was still patent pending from 1983, with the US patent sticker showing the age and one-of-a kind quality of the purse. This is a great collectible Fendi purse- as the brand transitioned to include eye-catching accessories with the introduction of Silvia Venturini Fendi at the helm of Fendi accessories in the 1990s under Karl Lagerfeld. Beautifully handstitched pony hide in a dyed yellow, a luxurious satin lining interior, a then patent pending magnetic closure, a center Fendi Logo and the ability to wear this purse as a clutch and baguette (strap not included) make this collectible purse truly unique.
- Similar itemCarven's tartan skirt is deftly woven from bouclé-tweed with crimson and violet as the stand-out shades. Part of the brand's Pre-Fall '16 collection, this A-line style is cut in a '60s-inspired mini length that works perfectly with brogues or pumps. We like it best with a solid black top. Shown here with: GANNI Top, 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoulder bag, No.21 Brogues, Cornelia Webb Rings.. Multicolored bouclé-tweed.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 67% wool, 26% polyacrylic, 7% polyamide; lining: 65% acetate, 35% viscose.. Dry clean.. Imported. Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Similar itemCriss-crossing panels of stitched leather make for an unexpected and super-sophisticated effect on this flap front Michael Kors Collection clutch that can also be toted as a shoulder bag or crossbody.
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia's 'Chloe' jacket is decorated with removable pins featuring sequined, beaded and embroidered appliqués of lipstick, flowers and birds. Cut from acid-washed denim, it has a cropped silhouette and buttoned waist tabs. Complement the sparkling embellishment with a metallic skirt. Shown here with: Étoile Isabel Marant Skirt, Adam Lippes T-shirt, Loeffler Randall Clutch, Jil Sander Sneakers, Bottega Veneta Rings.. Blue denim.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% cotton.. Dry clean.. Imported.
- Similar itemLeather Beya Loafers Grained leather upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 13mm/ 0.75 inch heel with gold-tone metal detail. Rubber tap toe.
- Similar itemThis mini Carven skirt is rendered in a wool blend and features a checked pattern and a fitted shape.
- Similar itemGreen wrap-style mini skirt with a structured A-line silhouette and navy, yellow and off-white plaid print.?Snap button closure, Lined, 72% Polyester, 17% Wool, 7% Viscose, 2% Elastane, 2% Nylon,
- Made in Italy from satin and suede, Oscar de la Renta's clutch has been hand-embroidered with floral appliqués and sparkling beads. Its compact interior has enough room to hold your phone, lipstick and keys, while a patch pocket keeps cards neatly organized. Opt to carry this style as a shoulder bag with the concealable chain strap. Shown here with: Dion Lee Top, Oscar de la Renta Skirt, Aquazzura Sandals, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Arme De L'Amour Cuffs.. Black satin and suede (Lamb). Fold-over front flap.. Made in Italy.