- Similar itemThe outrageously comfortable Lime Bean Bag Chair is soon to be an instant favorite for your dorm room,media room or family space. The perfect spot to lounge,read or study.
- Similar itemInspired by the Eames Shell Chair, the Solo Chair is an updated version that transforms the early industrial look of the Eames iconic chair into sophisticated, comfortable chair that is suitable both in domestic and commercial settings. The Solo Chair has an upholstered shell that hugs the sitting body to create a microcosmic universe universe for the person, becoming an object of shelter and refuge, where the person can be "solo" and undisturbed while being hugged in this position. The Solo Lounge Chair is featured here in Danish-oiled Walnut and Black Pepper Flannel Wool. Walnut, Ash or Oak. 24" W x 31 1/2" D x 36 1/2" H.
- Similar itemThis uniquely natural accent table will make an accent in any room. Material: Wood.
- Similar itemWhat could be more fun than a bean bag chair? One that’s covered in a bright teal ikat polka-dot design. It’s the, um, spot that’s ideal for dorms, small spaces and anywhere you need extra seating. Go ahead, try it—you know you want to. Details & Dimensions: Teal/white. 34"Dia x 15"H. Polyester, polystyrene beads. Spot clean only. See labeling for additional product details.
- Enhance your existing decor with the versatile Magnolia dark walnut sofa table. Featuring clean contemporary lines and multiple modern storage appeal,perfect for optional decor setting along various location in your home.
- Similar itemInspired by the Eames Shell Chair, the SOlo Chair is an updated version that transforms the early industrial look of the Eames iconic chair into sophisticated, comfortable chair that is suitable both in domestic and commercial settings. Solo Chair has an upholstered shell that hugs the sitting body to create a microcosmic universe universe for the person, becoming an object of shelter and refuge, where the person can be "solo" and undisturbed while being hugged in this position. The Solo Dining Chair is featured here in Danish-oiled Walnut and Black Pepper Wool. Walnut, Oak or Ash. Regular: 18 1/2" W x 21 2/3" D x 34 4/5" H (Seat Height: 18 1/2") Wide: 20 1/3" W x 21 2/3" D x 34 4/5" H (Seat Height: 18 1/2")
- Similar itemA design object as a pendant lamp: The AIM LED Cable + Plug by Flos , made by the design brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, questions two fundamental principles of the light design. The first principle is the geometric middle of the light point: Lamps are mostly hanged central in the middle of the room. For the AIM LED Cable + Plug this doesn’t matter anymore since the grounding is achieved through a long cable. For the second principle, both designers have to break with the assumption that the cable is a pure means to an end, and therfore has to be hidden: The AIM by Flos presents a cable forest with impetuous lines and aesthetic function. The head of the AIM LED Cable + Plug can be mounted at any desired height with a changing inclination – this absolute freedom allows unique combinations. The installations, which thereby emerge, remind us already more of an artwork than of a design! The direct, clear light of the Flos lamp is suitable for living rooms as well as to illuminate single objects. In the Cable + Plug version, the lamp by Flos offers also a plug, and therefore can be connected to a socket. As a result, not only completely new options in lighting beyond the classic pendant lamp arise, but the installation is also faster and more flexible, so that the AIM Cable + Plug can quickly change the rooms. The dimmer and on/off switch is placed on the cable. As AIM LED Pendant Lamp , the innovative lamp by Flos is also available as an alternative for the ceiling installation. Flos produces the AIM Cable + Plug out of polished aluminium, ABS and polycarbonate. Thanks to the dimmable LEDs, the AIM pendant lamp is energy-saving and can create different light moods in a room, while the 9 metre cable suits any different suspension variant.
- Similar itemDesign Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2013. Varnished aluminum sheet, polycarbonate shade, ABS. Made in Italy by Flos. The general idea behind the Aim design was to produce a lamp that would offer an infinite variety of adjustments to meet one's lighting needs. The Bouroullec brothers came up with a new typology of lamp that naturally positions itself in the space - like a plant would do - thanks to the long cables which facilitate the orientation and the height of the light freely. The two brothers, Ronan and Erwan, have been working together since 1999. Their collaboration is a constant dialogue, nourished by their single identities and strived towards a common goal. Today, the Bouroullec brothers work with numerous manufacturers such as Vitra, Cappellini, Issey Miyake, Magis, Ligne Roset, Habitat and the Kréo Gallery. They were named "Creator of the Year" in 2002, elected "designer of the year" in 2003 and have won multiple other awards. Their creations have been exhibited in many collective or solo exhibitions and are part of some permanent museum collections around the world. Aim features a varnished aluminum sheet body with a photo-etched optical polycarbonate shade. The internal reflector is photo-etched ABS. The cable is 354" long and thus the lamp can be suspended 118" from the ceiling. A wall plug version and multiple rose with capacity to connect up to 5 Aims are also available. Shade: 9.6" dia. | 8.3" h | LED 2700K 1250LM CRI 82 - 16W.
- Similar itemDesign Marc Krusin, 2011. American & European hard wood, upholstery. Made in USA by Knoll. Through an inherent and graceful visual silence, the Krusin Wood Guest Seating Collection maintains a simple linear form that is able to harmonize with a multitude of sophisticated design styles. The collection includes side and lounge chairs, with or without arms, upholstered or woven paper rush seat. Select American and European hard wood frames. Dowel and mortise and tenon construction, steam bent top rail. The select American and European hard wood frames are available in a variety of ash, beech, oak, walnut and lacquer finishes. Designer signature plate is located on underside of chair. The Krusin collection of guest seating features a low sheen, Greenguard approved, urethane finish on the frame. This finish delivers the tactility of natural wood while providing a durable matt finish. The lacquered finish is high gloss. 27" w | 25.75" d | 26" h | seat: 16" h | arms: 21.5" h.