This is Brittanyy;D One of the new tipp makers on this account♥ I love runinng, but I can't run very well. So I found this amazing plan online and have been using it. :) I decieded to share my secret with you! Running is a great cardio workout, and cardio is burning fat and calories.
Running Plan;; This is the website, http://www.fromcouchto5k.com/articles/training/the-couch-to-5k-training-plan/
Use that for the plan, it's the same as the picture in the set:)
1. ALWAYS STRETCH! Before and After your workout to avoidd getting injuries.
2. If your starting to get and injury or already have one, STOP running. Take some time off before it gets worse.
3. You don't have to follow the plan exactly, it's just a rough outline.
4. Don't push yourself too hard. I'm not saying don't push yourself because do that, but go at your own pace or risk an injury.
5. DRINK WATER ALL THE TIME!
6. Have the right running shoes; http://www.fromcouchto5k.com/articles/running-injuries/how-to-choose-the-right-running-shoes/
Is Running HARD For You?
Let's make it better~
1. Slow down- be comfortable at your own pace, you don't have to be the fastest out there.
2. Start off Slow- It warms up your body.
3. Eat Healthy- Excpescially before you run, if you eat a BiG MAC you'll not get enough energy, plus WAYY more calories than needed.
Eat something that will give you a lot of energy, but now too many calories about an hour or two before you run.
4. AGAIN DRINK ALLL THE TIME!- Water is the most important for a runner.
6. AGAIN STRETCH- Before and after, It can help aching muscles.
7. Listening to music is a great way to take your mind of the fact that your running, look at this tip Chelsea made;; http://www.polyvore.com/26_20_workout_songs/set?id=38256326 ;D
1. Keep a log of your workouts and see the progress you make!
2. Take a break- If you do intense workouts everyday, your gonna get sick of it. Take a break every once in a while and do something else like yoga!:)
3. Set goals- Then give your self rewards whenever you reach one. Not unhealthy goals like eating all the Burger King you want, no, stuff like a new bathing suit.(;
4. Remind yourself of the health benefits- There are soooo many, from losing weight to reducing the risks of heart attacks!
*Been proven to help fight the aging process
*Prevents muscle and bone lost that aging causes
*Promotes the human growth hormone
*Helps fight disease
*Reduces the risk of stroke and breast cancer
*Reduces the risk of heart attacks
*Strengthens the heart and lowers blood pressure
*Raises good cholesterol
*Creates a higher concentration of white blood cells that boosts the immune system.
*Builds character and confidence
*Improves your mood
*Provide you with a sense of empowerment
*Make you feel amazing