The ultimate Christmas Gift Guide
There’s an endless list of items you could buy people for Christmas, but I just want you to give you some ideas you might want to consider. Note: Some of these gifts can fall under multiple groups
It’s so cute to give a stocking (full size or a mini stocking) full of things. You can buy lots of cheap Small items or 1 or 2 expensive, large items or even both if you wish. Also you can make or buy your stockings.
Small Stocking Fillers for girls….
1. Makeup ( nail polish, eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick, etc)
2. Jewlery: (earrings or necklaces)
3. Hair accessories (brush/comb, bobby pins, baretts, bows, etc)
4. Bath and Body Works Mini sets: You can buy a mini lotion, spray, or shower gel for like $3-5. Or a hand sanitizer for 5/$5. You can mix and match scents or get a complete set. They also sell their Christmas scents which are amazing!
5. Winter items: Beanie hats, gloves, leg warmers, etc. (Forever 21 sells cute and cheap winter items)
6. Gift cards: any amount is fine, even $5
Large Stocking Stuffers for Girls…..
1. Bath and Body Works: Full size bottles of spray, perfume, body butter, lotion, shower gel, etc. They range from $10-26ish. It’s alittle bit pricy but they make a nice gift and take up a lot of space in your stocking so that’s a good thing.
, 3. Tshirt
Small Stocking Stuffers for Guys….
1. Hand Sanitizer
3. Gift cards
6. Winter hat
Large Stocking Stuffers for Guys…..
3. Video game
Gifts for Girls $1-$10
You can buy a couple or a bunch of items and make a little gift baskets and put them in a box, tin, container, etc. (Note: you can do these baskets for any price range, it just matters how much you’re willing to spend)
1. Bunch of favorite candy
2. Travel Sizes of Bath and Body works (again, you can mix and match scents or buy the same. They’re so cute and make awesome gifts. They also sell Christmas scents that I recommend )
3. Lots of Hair accessories: beanie hat, bobby pins, barrets, hair ties, bows, hair brush, travel or regular size: Hair spray, Hair gel, Mousse, etc, headbands
4. Popcorn or candy with a cheap dvd
5. Posters (hobby lobby sells them for $9-13 and they have just about anything you can think of from a picture of Rome to poster of coffee
6. A Photo Album: You can even put some pictures in the album if you want
7. A Picture Frame: Again, you can put a picture in if you want
Gifts for Boys $1-10
Some of these are repeated from the girls suggestions, but they work both ways
2. Movie set
4. Cheap Video Game
5. Wallet with maybe $5 inside
6. Winter Hat and Gloves
Gifts for Girls $10-$20
1. Posters (again, they’re sold from $9-13 at Hobby lobby and they have just about everything you can think of)
2. Sweaters or any clothing really (sweaters are perfect for Winter=])
3. Bath and Body works full size items, but they also sell gift sets that come in cute packages and even mini bath tub containers (but they’re about $26) but they’re worth it
4. A winterset: leg warmers, scarf, mittens, etc (Forever 21 sells these items really cheap for $2-6 and they’re super cute)
5. Makeup set: Mix and Match with 2-4 items of makeup (lipgloss/lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, etc) and then tie them together with a ribbon. You can buy these items at a fancier makeup store like ulta or from a drugstore like target. In my opinion this is super cute and personally I would love to receive this.
6. New Purse
7. A cute scarf: TJ Max has the cutest scraves and their $14 but if you want a cheaper one but still cute Forever 21 has them for $6.
8. Fleece Blanket
Gifts for Guys $10-$20
1. Aero/Hollister/Ae shirt
2. Some sweatshirts you can find for this price
3. Some sport team tshirts are this price
4. A ticket to their favorite NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA game
5. Some MLB hats are this price
And for anything above $20, it’s up to you, cause I could go on forever
If you’re artsy or just want to save some money this gifts are perfect for you
1. You can make a bunch of variety of holiday cookies and put them on a platter, tin, box, bag etc.
-You can print up a bunch or just a couple of pictures and put them in a Christmas card
-Make a picture book from Kodak, target picture processing etc for $10-20.
-make a scrapbook page
-Sew/Knit something holiday related…..
b. an ornament like a little gingerbread man
c. Holiday apron
d. Gloves, scarve, hat
or if you could also sew a purse or knit a sweater if you’re really ambitious. Don’t forget you can also personalize the items by embroidering their name on it.
- Make a really nice homemade card with lots of details
-a nice drawing
-Knapsack of Hope http://www.youtube.com/user/otherjuicystar07#p/a/u/1/-hm_31KgGY4
Places to Visit……
1. Forever 21: cheap beanie around $4, scarves around $6, and cheap, but cute jewelry.
2. Bath and Body Works: Christmas scents are amazing, but their original scents are awesome too
3. Michaels Craft Store. ($0.69-1.00 scrapbook paper)
4. Archivers (lots of selections for crafts)
5. Hobby Lobby Posters ($10-13)
1. Ae has great jeans
2. HCO great button down cardigans and cute sweatshirts
3. Forever 21 has cheap but cute fashion tops (that aren’t preppy like hco and aero), cute dress and skirts, and super cute shoes.
4. Food gift cards (like to wendys, burger kind, culvers, etc) are awesome for guys cause they love to eat!
Some youtube videos that are about christmas guides and stocking stuffers, etc.
Leave a comment if you want me to make more another tip set about Christmas (examples: How to make cookies, what to get so-and-so for Christmas, etc)