Shop this look
- Massoud Autumn Jade Sectional Sofa Details. Sectional with a mix of textures and warm colors. Crafted of furniture-grade hardwoods with suspended coil seating for long-lasting comfort. Covered in a mix of leather and chenille and includes a mix of pillows, as shown, including a tooled leather one and one Tibetan sheepskin. Finished with nailhead trim. Chaise is 94"L x 48"D; sofa section is 74"W x 37"D; 37"T overall. Has 19"T seat and 27"T arms. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 450 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Massoud: Company president Chuck Massoud's father combined his entrepreneurial spirit with loans from three friends to start Massoud Furniture in 1962. Since then, the Massoud family has been crafting its distinctive brand of custom seating. Massoud is credited for putting pitch in their wing chairs—leaning them back slightly makes them so much more comfortable than the classic wing chair with a straight back. All Massoud furniture features kiln-dried hardwood frames and the finest leathers and fabrics available. They also employ multiple support rails, reinforced corner blocks, mortise-and-tenon joinery, and suspended coil systems for comfort and quality craftsmanship that lasts a lifetime. Color: BR/JADE/RUST. Material: Frame-100% POLYESTER, cushions-75% POLYESTER, 25% COTTON, pillows-100% tibetan sheepskin, 100% POLYESTER and 55% POLYESTER, 18% ACRYLIC, 16% COTTON, 11% RAYON.
- Similar itemCrafted from dark, rich mahogany, this nautical-inspired floor lamp features a sturdy tripod base. Placed in the home, it conjures images of a maritime voyage. Also available in dark ebony finish. This is a quick-ship special order item only. For shipping details, please see below.
- Similar itemGroovy Stuff Stacking End Table. SD-0070. Patio Tables. The Modular Stacking Table has a sleek and sophisticated look that allows each piece to be identical. These pieces are then stacked in a triangular pattern, held together by reclaimed steel pipes, and topped with a rounded triangular glass tabletop. This coffee table unit can be used alone, or in a group to celebrate the modularity and create as large a table as desired.
- Similar itemGeometric appeal meets artistic drama on Noir's contemporary curved bookshelf. This mod display case supports a maze of shelves for storage style both bold and alluring. Dark walnut. Eight shelves. Sealer not applied. Wax coat applied. Knots, gouges, cracks and nail holes are inherent characteristics. 53.5"W x 17"D x 66"H. Radius is roughly 60" Boxed shelves: 24"W x 13"D x 12"H.
- Similar itemFurniture featuring a glass top that highlights the dynamic diagonal elements below. Inspired by tree branches, the Oliva series is based on a basic angular structure. The glass top, highlights the diagonal elements of multifunctional pieces of this collection. Available as TV unit, dining table, coffee table, end table and console, the Oliva series is a complete product range for your dining and living room.
- Casual and elegant, this sectional resurrects Mid-Century trends. Leather lends a sophisticated touch to its classic design.Luxuriously plush cushions and spacious body make this corner sectional as cozy as it is classy.Opt for elegance with leather. We offer our top-grain hide leathers in a variety of colors, ranging from rich classic tones to beautiful vivid hues.
- Similar itemCrafted from dark, rich ebony, this nautical-inspired floor lamp features a sturdy tripod base. Placed in the home, it conjures images of a maritime voyage. Also available in Mahogany. This is a quick-ship special order item only. For shipping details, please see below.
- Opulent, Old World sophistication comes out with the distinct accents of this bookcase, from its intricately carved legs and framing moulding, to its rich paneling and lustrous acacia finish. Elegant filigree decorates the edges and opening of the bookshelf to six open shelves for book storage or display of home décor accessories. The rugged warmth of the acacia wood used in the construction of the shelf adds to its traditional, ornate design for an ambiance that creates crafted, embellished feeling. Crafted from solid acacia wood Hand-rubbed acacia veneer, hand-waxed finish Carved edging Six open shelves Made in Vietnam
- Combining the best parts of a sofa and chaise, the Fitzgerald Sectional is not only completely practical, but also wholly beautiful.Unsure how to maintain your tufted leather? We make upkeep simple and easy with our care guides and helpful tips.Because of our industry-surpassing standards, your furniture has the same high-quality construction as its vintage ancestors.
- This flame mahogany bookcase with doors was recently hand-crafted in England by a third-generation cabinetmaker. Using the choicest materials and the most refined techniques, he produced an heirloom quality piece that would make an excellent addition to any home or office furniture collection. This beautiful mahogany bookcase owes its design and construction to a long tradition of English furniture making. Beginning with the wood itself, satinwood inlays adorn the face to produce a lovely contrast with the mahogany. Satinwood and mahogany are a classic pairing favored in Georgian period furniture and in succeeding periods. The upper five shelves are all fully adjustable with alligator bracket supports, which were also a favorite bookshelf design element in the Georgian and Victorian periods. Finally, the flame mahogany doors lock with an accompanying skeleton key; even the lock itself was fashioned by an English forger just as its antique predecessors were many years ago. Few wood furniture pieces display such an amazing selection as this mahogany bookcase with doors does. The mahogany and satinwood have been treated to an elaborate finishing process that included seven stages, the last being a fine coat of hand-rubbed wax, which enriches and protects the natural beauty of the wood. As a result, the wood will remain beautiful for many years to come, particularly as a patina sets in. The underlying structure of this bookcase is quite strong, as it needs to be in order to support the substantial number of books that would fit on its shelves. Each shelf is thick and sturdy, while the plinth base provides sturdy support, and the underlying structure is solid wood. Because of these quality elements, this mahogany office bookcase will last for many decades to come, as any truly heirloom quality piece should!
- Occasional tables add endless options for entertaining and everyday convenience. With sleek lines and complementary materials, this piece also adds sparkle and style. Polished nickel, slender legs hold an onyx granite top for a stunning side table, corner table or even small coffee table. 20.5 inches high x 36 inches wide x 20.25 inches deep. Constructed from brass and glass. Clear mirrored top. French Art Deco styling. Can also be used as a small coffee table.