- A shimmering cocoa brown. These boots were made for gawking. This shimmering cocoa brown nail lacquer creates a statement-making, show-stopping manicure that never quits.
- Similar itemShine from your head to the tips of your fingers when toting this luxe box clutch around town. Rectangular box clutch. Removable chain strap. Abstract printed Lucite exterior. Interior slip pocket. Faille lining. Zip-around closure. Material: Acrylic. Trim: Faux leather. Lining: Polyester faille. Imported. Approximate dimensions: 5” W. 8” H. 1.5” D. 23.75” strap drop.
- Christian Louboutin's red-to-black degrade patent leather New Very Prive pumps are styled with a peep toe, self-covered platform and stiletto heel. 4.75"/120mm heel; 20mm platform (approximately). Pointed toe, patent leather-covered platform and stiletto heel . Slips on. Lined . Signature red leather sole. Available in Red/Black . Made in Italy.
- Similar itemClover Pendant Necklace w/ CZ Details Freida Rothman Belargo stationary pendant necklace. Approx. 7. 5"L. Sterling silver plated with black rhodium and 14-karat gold vermeil. Round pendant with clover center and cubic zirconia pavé. Beaded edge. Cable-link chain. Spring-ring clasp. Imported.
- A rich and deep burgundy with got undertones. Rich. Fascinating. Sublime. Adorn yourself in this jewel-like deep burgundy nail lacquer with gold undertones and rock a glam look. Bling it on.
- Similar itemKotur silver Margo Crinkle clutch. Hand-finished. Pewter cracked polyurethane-covered metal. Concealable chain shoulder strap. Gold hardware. Fully lined in brocade. Designer-stamped push clasp fastening at top.
- Ritu honors Hinduism and Buddhism with a glistening jap mala that is crafted by hand with smoky quartz nature's stone of endurance. Also known as prayer beads or rosary it consists of 108 malas or beads sometimes 109 which are flicked with the thumb during jap or meditation. That way the person may concentrate fully on repeating mantras. In Buddhism the 108 beads represent the human passions while in Hinduism their symbolism is more complex. The number may refer to the names of Vishnu and Shiva in the Mahabharat; the 108 Upanishads; the number of deities of knowledge and various sciences; and the various permutations of the soul's defects among others. According to Hindu custom the correct way to hold the jap mala is with the right hand draped over the middle finger and using the thumb to flick through the beads. Since it is believed the index finger represents ego the greatest impediment to self-realization it is best avoided when chanting on a mala.
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti black suede peep-toe Sharon pumps styled with a self-covered platform and sky-high stiletto heel. 5.75"/145mm heel; 13mm platform (approximately). Suede-covered platform and stiletto heel. Slips on . Leather lining . Leather sole. Available in Black . Made in Italy.
- The women's Chloe Lipstick Box Clutch Bag in red from Lulu Guinness has a glossy Perspex body with a lipstick clasp fasten. Featuring an interior pocket with a metal logo badge, the bag also has a detachable, gold tone chain strap which allows you to carry it over the shoulder. L.M. Measures: H:12.5 x W:15 x D:5cm. Body: 100% Perspex. Lining: 100% Cotton.