- Similar itemKhaki long sleeved faux suede jacket with drape waterfall front. Length 63cm. 100% Polyester. Machine washable.
- Similar itemLive-in-it soft and perfectly draped, this polished, long-lasting pocket tee fashioned in supercool textural slub cotton will be a fast (and forever) favorite. True to size. Size up for a slouchy fit. Cotton. Chest pocket. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemL'Agence's slouchy black trousers are crafted from a lightweight twill that's ideal for the summer months. They're cut with a high waist and relaxed tapered leg and finished with draped side pockets. Wear them at the weekend with a breezy blouse or a staple T-shirt.
- Similar item"Daf Booty" is modeled after the coveted sky high pump "Daffodile." Her almond toe shape is equipped with a thick platform to compensate for her towering 160mm stiletto heel. Take the high road this season in this gorgeous booty in lustrous black calf leather. Color : Black. Material : Leather. Heel height : 160mm. Front platform : 60mm.
- Similar itemA shredded band lends a soft, gauzy effect to this signature Raquel Allegra tee. Slouchy silhouette with curved hem and dropped shoulder seams. Raw edge. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Fabric: Jersey. 50% cotton/50% polyester. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Bottom layer sold separately.
- Similar itemLong sleeve twill military jacket
- Similar itemChloé black, cream and orange pants. Striped silk. Lightly pleated, two front slit pocket pockets, back welt pocket. Concealed button and hook fastening at front. 100% silk; lining: 70% acetate, 30% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. High-rise, wide-leg fit. Dropped crotch style, designed for a relaxed fit. Cropped length. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down.
- This is a beautiful pair of black Alexander Wang Andi Woven Platform Bootie from A/W'11. Taken care of in a non-smoking home, I had the leather soles protected with rubber and heel caps replaced. They look as good as new, and I hope someone else can enjoy them because they are a half size too small for me. Very light scuffing on soles but I only wore them a few times because they are actually half a size too small for me. I also do have the Alexander Wang dust bag, just not the box.See description below from Snob Essentials:"From the Jaime creeper to unzipped, laced-up Freja, Alexander Wang is relentless is finding galvanic ways of reinventing the high-heeled ankle boot. This season, he streamlines the funk, recognizing that suede and patent leather is always a chic combination.Cage booties? So last season! This super-strappy style may read like a sexed-up cage, but on the contrary. It still oozes sex appeal, but the weave-effect Andi has too much coverage to be considered cut out. Try it on and you'll realize it's a refreshing slashed-leather look going on. A splash of shine is initiated via the "tongue" -- it weaves through the center, and glossy leather wraps around the ankle leading to a stylishly utilitarian tab. In any other color, these would lack their magic; olive equals a subtle touch of color (this one isn't too military, either) yet it's essentially a neutral.Less hefty and far less massive than a typical chunky bootie, who knew Wang would be the go-to guy for boots to suit your dresses? On Net-a-Porter for $645."
- Saint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of its Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but the brand is most famous for its sailor stripes, favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel. Crafted from airy cotton, this easy T-shirt features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Cotton. Machine wash. Made in France.