- Width: 72 " Depth: 19 5/8 " Height: 29 7/8 " Max. load: 110 lb Width: 183 cm Depth: 50 cm Height: 76 cm Max. load: 50 kg -Cord outlet in the back. Keeps all cords in one place. -Push to open; no handles needed. -2 adjustable shelves. When I designed TROLLSTA sideboard I thought about my childhood. My grandparent's home was filled with heavy rugs, elegant furniture and clocks that chimed. A real contrast to my own yellow childhood bedroom where there was always something going on and total chaos! The sideboard is a meeting between these two worlds - a playful piece of furniture with room for a DVD player, TV boxes and remote controls. Designer Hanna Brogård Part of a series. Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Main parts: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic Back/ Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint Leg frame: Steel, Pigmented epoxy powder coating
- "Caption:" — @margueritecarmel
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to...
- Sumptuous sheers enhance the atmosphere of any room with their regal damask pattern. Embroidered edges provide the perfect finishing touch, while ample 6" pockets accommodate virtually every hanging rod. By Dian Austin Couture Home#174;. Panels are approximately 52"W. Viscose/polyester blend. Dry clean. USA/imported.
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- Seville is modern made comfortable with rich leather, button-detailed cushions and a sculptural base. Its strong presence brings style to any home. top grain leather chrome-plated steel base
- Design Maarten Baas, 2002. Burnt wood, epoxy resin, leather. Made in The Netherlands by Moooi. Pieces of furniture are literally burned, after which they are preserved in a clear epoxy coating. The beauty and character of burned wood is now captured in a long lasting material, creating the strange sensation of sitting on burnt furniture. Maarten Baas is a Dutch designer who graduated from Design Academy Eindhoven in 1996. In 2000 he studied for several months at the Politecnico di Milano. In June 2002 he graduated at the Design Academy a series of burned furniture called "Smoke". Maarten is searching for the boundaries of design, without leaning on the regular "do's and don'ts". The Smoke series includes armchair, dining chair and chandelier. Each item from the Smoke series share the unfamiliar and untamed finish that is categorized by fire. Each piece is unique and may differ due to the process used for production. The smoke chair is upholstered in black leather and has a secret repair kit underneath the seat in case of emergencies. 41.3" H | 29.5" w | seat: 15.75" h.