- Belle by Sigerson Morrison gives the classic ballet shoe design a chic update with these laser cut, patent leather ballet flats. A warm-weather must-have, these flats get their distinctive style from the intricate geometric cutouts. Slip-on style. Almond toe. Molded heel. Heel height: 1/4" Padded footbed. Synthetic sole. Imported.
- Similar itemSkinny Capri Jean by Rag & Bone / Jean. Cropped, skinny jean with classic 5 pocket styling & faded, distressed details. Sits at hips. Waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with logo embossed metal button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Sandy, distressed finish with tears at knees. Cropped length hits above ankles. Skinny fit. 27" inseam. Color: Wembly. 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse.Spread collar.Button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve tee in a super soft, striped cotton cashmere. Crew neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Relaxed fit. Color: Black & White Sid Stripe. 95% cotton, 5% cashmere. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic, cropped skinny jeans in a vintage washed, Japanese denim. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Contrast stitching. Silver rivets & embossed button. 8" low-rise. Skinny, cropped leg. 26-27" inseam. 12" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Sonoma. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Bright White , Cypress , Heritage & Coal.
- Bold checks bring a rustic element to this silk Equipment button down. Piping trims the patch pocket and cuffs. Shirttail hem. Long sleeves. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemAn absolute essential. We are keeping a pair of the Ellen on hand at all times. This Vince Camuto ballet flat has a timeless round toe shape with elasticized sides for the perfect fit. 0.3" Heel.
- Similar itemFall marks the beginning of lovely layering. Get a head start with this all-purpose cotton-cashmere tee from Majestic.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: wide neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués, plain weave, checked design, belted waistline.