- To become familiar with Dror's work is to increasingly understand the logic and process that drive his style. He thrives on uncovering the origins of movement while focusing on innovation in materials, technologies and geometries. His creations reflect a certain mode of living and well-being given greater definition and refinement by design. Dror is an extension of Dror Benshetrit's work. Founded in 2002, Dror is a multidisciplinary design company specializing in product design, architecture and art direction. Dror's client list includes Alessi, Bentley, Boffi, Bombay Sapphire, BBB Emmebonacina, Cappellini, Kiehl's, Levi's, Material Connexion, Maya Romanoff, Marithe + Francois Girbaud, Rosenthal, Skins Footwear, Yigal Azrouël, Shvo, Swarovski, and Target. Trained rigorously at the Design Academy Eidhoven, Dror cultivates originality in each project he adopts. Dror's work has attracted attention from all major international publications. The Vase of Phases, his collaboration with Rosenthal, won the iF Product Design Award in 2006 and is included in the permanent collections of museums in North America, Europe and the Middle East. He has lectured widely and has exhibited without fail in Salone and ICFF since 2004. He is the youngest addition to Culture and Commerce, an agency representing such design luminaries as Phillipe Starck and Marcel Wanders.Trivets are very popular with designers, who are experts in transforming an apparently simple object into a small and decorative yet functional system for the table. Each of these elements can be considered a trivet in its own right. The system can be assembled with a variety of modular arrangements that offer a stable support surface for increasingly larger saucepans. Designed by: Dror Benshetrit. Features: Formed from 3 toric segments developing over 3/4 of a circle (280°) Smallest is suitable for an espresso coffee maker for 2 persons. Biggest can support a mid-sized casserole. Circular the ends of the three objects are discs of welded steel. Inside which are magnets with opposing poles indicated graphically on the disks. Made from 18/10 stainless steel. Mirror polished finish. Dror Benshetrit collection.
- A unique and stunning addition to your tabletop! This natural agate plate details a silver contoured edge. Clear rubber feet on the bottom provide surface protection and slip-free usage. Due to the raw nature of this product, no two are alike, colors, sizes and shapes will vary and add to the unique beauty of this product.
- Similar itemMade in the United States. Pomegranate-shaped trivet with floral design. Crafted from aluminum and acrylic. Dimensions: H 10.0 Inches x W 9.0 Inches x L 9.0 Inches.
- Similar itemGertrudis, an object with a literary name and different functions Trivet in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished. The name of this trivet for the table designed by Lluís Clotet is the title of one of Foix's first books, published in 1927. Clotet provided us with this semiologic explanation: “It is an object that has neither a front nor a back. It satisfies a requirement but at the same time asks us to use our imagination to attribute it other unknown needs. It doesn’t overtly suggest its function and for this reason it doesn’t need to claim a specific use to acquire a sense. As such it is never incomplete. Designer: Clotet Lluís Diameter: 22 cm Dimensions: h. 2 cm
- Similar item“Try it Trivet”, one trivet, many trivets Trivet with adjustable elements in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished. The “Try it Trivet”, designed by Dror Benshetrit, is made up of three circle arcs, each of which can be considered a Trivet in and of itself. When assembled together, they create a stable support for multiple uses both in the kitchen as well as on the table. Designer: Benshetrit Dror Dimensions: 24 cm x 19 cm
- Similar itemTrivet with moving elements in chrome-plated zamak. This trivet by young designer Gabriele Chiave almost looks like jewellery. It's designed to be hung on a hook in the kitchen and then grabbed and thrown on the table like dice. Once the little stars have been suitably arranged on the table, they form a base on which to support a pot, an oven dish, or a serving plate. There's a remarkable contrast between the functionality of the humble trivet and the possibilities for liberation offered by this design's innovation and playfulness. Designer: Chiave Gabriele, LPWK Dimensions: 60 cm x 3.2 cm. H. 3.2 cm
- Similar itemDive right in. The Seashore trivet is artfully embellished with underwater creatures and, in Wilton Armetale's innovative metal, stands up to super-hot or ice-cold serving pieces with no problem at all. Aluminum-based alloy.
- Similar itemInstead of placing your hot casserole dish or soup tureen directly on the table (which can damage precious surfaces), use this handsome trivet. Ideal to place beneath your Cuisinox espresso coffeemaker on your table. Features: Wire trivet. Cleaning and care: Dishwasher safe. Material: Sturdy wire construction. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: 10" Overall Depth - Front to Back: 10"
- The pride of Texas. This Lone Star trivet is Texan through and through in ultra-durable Wilton Armetale metal. Aluminum-based alloy.