- Similar itemThis vintage Tulu rug is handwoven from long-pile wool. The original "shag" rug, Tulus have been woven in Konya, Turkey for centuries, where they were first used as blankets or sleeping mattresses due to their long-pile and incredible warmth. Today their stunning colors and bold geometric patterns transform interiors with a bright bohemian aesthetic - free-spirited and eclectic; art for the floor.
- European refinement and a contemporary aesthetic are the hallmarks of the Konstrukt collection. Subtle, textural designs are hand-woven into each loomed piece. Art silk combined with plush and rich wool creates an environment that redefines comfort. The best-designed rooms start with a solid and bold foundation. Your rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly. Never saturate or soak your rug with water ¿ this will damage the silk fibers. And potentially your floors. Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage. If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers and periodic professional cleaning is recommended. Plush Pile. Soft Hand. Lustrous Finish. 8.88E+11. 50% Wool 50% Art Silk; India;
- Mystique's pile provides an inviting fashion statement for the floor. This handmade, modern-day treasure is certain to inspire your decorating with its beautiful luster and velvety soft feel. 2'2" X 7'9" Handmade. Pile height:4" Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty. Made in India. Shop Rug Pads. Wool. Blot spills with a cloth; professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Wool rug features a modern,hand-tufted design Contemporary rug features a black background Stylish and durable floor rug is made from an all-natural wool pile
- Similar itemArtOffer.com, the innovative art contact platform as a communications, presentation, and sales medium for all artists involved in the fine arts. Professional, inexpensive, worldwide, and simple to use.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Handwoven in Jute and soft fibers and materials like; Chenille, rayon yarn and cotton, the Himalaya collection has a variety of textures and looks, all at home in a variety of living environments. Natural Fiber / Textured / Ecofriendly. Construction: Naturals. Backing: Yes. Pile Height: 2/5" Style: Naturals. Content: 60% Jute 40% Cotton. Origin: India. Consistently leading the industry in fashion-forward color and pattern, Jaipur. has always aimed to channel its passion for design into products that enrich the lives of consumers through beauty and comfort. And whether it takes the form of a sophisticated, hand-knotted wool and silk masterpiece or a whimsical indoor-outdoor design, each area rug Jaipur. creates carries with it an intrinsic value – in both quality and price.