- Similar itemIf you've always loved the sleek satin designs from Luichiny then you'll love this glitzy peep toe. Troop Pers showcases a luxe black satin upper embellished with burst of blush and black rhinestones throughout. This peep toe pump brings you a 1 inch platform and 4 1/2 inch heel to complete your party ensemble Textile Upper/Leather Sole. black.
- Similar itemBorrowed from the boys in a regal blue hue, Maison Martin Margiela's tuxedo blazer is a sartorial alternative to cocktail attire. Royal wool blend, satin shawl lapel and detailing, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, slit pockets, one button closure. Slim tailored fit. Team with the matching trousers and a sleek clutch. 65% Viscose, 35% Wool. Collar: 55% Cotton, 45% Silk. Lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Cart by Ted Baker Front flap, jewel embellishment Press stud fastening Gold-tone shoulder chain Do not wash 100% Polyester H: 17cm/7"" W: 16th/6. 5"" D: 6cm/2. 5"".
- Similar itemJason WuBias-Cut Silk-Panel Shirtdress, GrayDetailsSlippery crepe de chine dress crafted in bias-cut panels of silk and viscose. Open back with chain and drape detail. Spread collar. Hidden button front placket. Sleeveless. Slim silhouette. Fluted tea-length hem. Viscose; silk combo. Silk lining. Made in USA of Italian materials. Designer About Jason Wu: After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Set evening standards on a sparkling new platform with these peep toe pumps from Caparros, perfect for a wedding or a night on the town. Satin/suede upper, manmade lining, leather sole. Imported. Peep toe; slingback. 4.25" Heel, 0.25" platform; feels like 4" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemRick OwensDraped Tornado Dress, Dark Dust GrayDetailsDraped Rick Owens tornado dress. Sleeveless. Asymmetric-draped blouson bodice creates cowl neckline. Billowy skirt gathers into high waist. Uneven hem hits above and at the knee. Smooth back. Rayon/acetate. Made in Italy. Designer About Rick Owens: California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTweed Tuxedo Jacket, CaviarDetailsTweed. Tuxedo lapels. Button front. Long sleeves. Slim. Welt pockets. Viscose/polyamide/wool/polyester. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John: St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- Similar itemThe perfect small-sized bag, the Kira Mini Chain Clutch features a contrasting metallic gusset for an unexpected touch. It’s detailed with a graphic double-T logo turn-lock closure, bringing signature polish to an easy, modern shape. Made of soft, Italian pebbled leather and finished with a chain strap, this petite yet practical style works for day or evening. Leather. Turn-lock closure. 2 interior card slots. Woven chain and flat leather shoulder strap with 22" (56 cm) drop. Height: 4.7" (12 cm) Length: 6.3" (16 cm) Depth: 1.9" (5 cm)
- Diane von Furstenberg440 Glass-Embossed Envelope Clutch Bag, Black DiamondDetailsGlass-embossed leather with silver hardware. Flap top with magnetic closure. Metal and enamel Diane von Furstenberg logo bar. Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket. Back slip pocket with logo lettering. 5 1/4"H x 9 3/4"W x 1 1/2"D. Bag weighs less than 1lb. "440" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.