- Similar itemStep onto the dance floor in these refined fancy heels from Martinez Valero. Your outfit will be perfect with Orli, a party pump in luxe white satin featuring an open toe, a 1/2 inch platform and a 4 1/2 inch covered stiletto heel. A bow-like satin detail at the side anchored by a jeweled buckle detail perfects these fancy heels. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- Similar itemWhite cotton slim fit blouse from Ermanno Scervino featuring a short stand up collar, a full length front button fastening, long sleeves with button fastening cuff, a silk pleated scarf detail and a curved hemline.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenPadlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, Tan/GoldDetailsFinely grained calfskin with brass hardware.Piped tote straps, 6" drop.Shoulder/crossbody strap, 19" drop.Two-way extended zip top.Signature skull padlock with hanging covered keys.Piping detail frames tote silhouette.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; canvas lining.9"H x 13"W x 7"D; bag weight: 2.2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemGradient bronze-tone silk blouse from Gucci from the late seventies featuring a pussy bow neck tie, a central front button fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs and a straight hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Stella McCartneyPiped Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse, Military Olive Green DetailsSilk crepe de chine with contrast piping.Spread collar; hidden button placket.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Two flap chest pockets.Relaxed silhouette.Shirttail hem.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- 150mm Satin covered heel. 10mm Satin covered external platform. Peep toe cut-out. Satin insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Alexander McQueenSkull Padlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, TanDetailsFinish a well-curated look with this Alexander McQueen tote's mark of distinction: a gleaming skull padlock.Grain calfskin leather with piped trim and golden hardware.Signature Alexander McQueen skull padlock ornament; covered key charm.Piped shoulder straps with 8 1/2" drop.Two-way zip-around top; inside gussets keep contents from falling out while still allowing you to open the bag completely.Canvas lining; inside, one zip and two open pockets.11"H x 15"W x 8"D; weighs approx. 3lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemRUNWAY EXCLUSIVE - A classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Michael KorsPrinted Bow-Neck BlouseDetailsOcelot-print chiffon.Bow neckline; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Relaxed fit.Silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.