- Tan brown leather bedford handbag by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Semi slouch style with 3 large main compartments and further smaller internal compartments. Rounded shape for a softer look, and glistening golden hardware to add that touch of designer luxury. Bag measures 30cm x 27cm x 13cm.
- Similar itemStep onto the dance floor in these refined fancy heels from Martinez Valero. Your outfit will be perfect with Orli, a party pump in luxe white satin featuring an open toe, a 1/2 inch platform and a 4 1/2 inch covered stiletto heel. A bow-like satin detail at the side anchored by a jeweled buckle detail perfects these fancy heels. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- Similar itemGradient bronze-tone silk blouse from Gucci from the late seventies featuring a pussy bow neck tie, a central front button fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs and a straight hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemLightweight, collarless blouse in a grid woven cotton gauze with a hidden placket & bib detail at chest. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Button front. Seam details throughout. Curved hem. Sheer. Straight fit. Color: White. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemNature white silk 'Brett' blouse from Equipment featuring a classic collar, a front button placket, a chest pocket, long sleeves, button cuffs, a sheer construction and a curved hem.
- Similar itemOrange silk blouse from Céline featuring a green medallion print, a pointed collar wit ha pussy bow, a central front button fastening and long sleeves with button cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemV-throat, hidden platform, peep-toe pump in hand-scored patent leather. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 3 ¾ inches with a ½ inch platform. Cry stal Snake Patent Leather. Leather footbed with latex filled platform. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Tonne HoboDetailsBarley soft calf leather. Golden hardware. Roped shoulder strap with watersnake rings; 7" drop. Gathered side detail. Front zip pockets with watersnake pulls. 11"H x 14"W x 3 3/4"D. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Stella McCartneyPiped Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse, Military Olive Green DetailsSilk crepe de chine with contrast piping. Spread collar; hidden button placket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Two flap chest pockets. Relaxed silhouette. Shirttail hem. Imported. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.