- Similar itemNude and black leather 'Arley' dress from Roland Mouret featuring a one shoulder design, mesh panels, a fitted waist, a back zip fastening and a back slit at hem.
- Similar itemChannel your spirit and exude supreme style with Alexander McQueen®. Two-tone leather upper with tonal stitching. Inside zip closure. Cross foot strap with buckle closure. Leather lining and insole. Genuine leather outsole with wrapped stiletto heel. Imported. Heel Height: 4 in. Weight: 11 oz. Platform Height: 1 in.
- Height: 10cm Width: 19cm Depth: 5cm. Detachable concealable metal chain shoulder strap. Logo clasp closure. Studded ayers covered frame. One internal patch pocket. Gold colored metal hardware. Leather lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLana. Boho Gypsy 14k Gold Disc Necklace, 16". 14-karat yellow gold. Two strands of flat link chain. Round disc charms vary in size. Shortest strand, 16"L. Lobster clasp.
- Similar itemJudith Leiber CoutureFaceted Box Clutch, SilverDetailsJudith Leiber Couture clutch in faceted acrylic.Shiny silvertone hardware.Magnetic clasp with pyramid studded quartz.Acrylic lining.4.25"H x 6.75"w x 1.25"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudierés from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.
- Similar itemOne-shoulder silk-blend dress in black. Lustrous effect throughout. Gathered at sides giving draped effect. Fan-shaped accent at shoulder. Zip closure at side. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Please note that this item can only be shipped within North America.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiSuede Triple-Strap Bootie, BlackDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti suede bootie.Leather trim and golden hardware.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.Three buckled straps at top.Interior side zip eases dress.Open toe; tonal topstitching.Lightly padded leather footbed.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.Giuseppe Zanotti answers our 5 Questions.
- Similar itemThe stylishly minimalist circle pendant necklace pares glamour down to the essentials, taking only a few details and making them count big. A large round 14K gold disc shines, drawing attention to the single diamond accent in the center. The flat-backed pendant hangs from a delicately faceted chain of golden beads.
- Similar itemOctagonal Mirrored Box Clutch Striking box clutch in a chic octagonal shape, comprised of mirror-finished metal panels, studded to rich leather. Detachable wristlet chain. Top flap with turn-lock closure. Hinged frame design. One inside slip pocket. Fully lined. 6"W X 3 3/4"H X 1 1/2"D. Leather and metal. Made in Italy . - Color: Black-Silver