- Similar itemAs seen in Real Simple (March 2012 issue, p. 165). Impressive button-tufted ottoman works equally well as a coffee table alternative. Imported. Handcrafted of viscose/linen fabric and plywood. 47"Dia. x 16"T.
- Designed to be used as a table or mantel lamp, this transitional design transcends styles from modern contemporary to vintage eclectic. The shade is a micro star silk shantung fabric. 26 inches total height. Shade top dimension: 20/10"; bottom dimension: 20/10"; shade height: 11" Material: antique mercury glass, wood. Finish: silver, black, cream shade. Switch: 3 way 150 watt max. A type bulb. Free Standard Shipping.
- Similar itemInspired by the iconic designs of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, our sophisticated Seville chair is upholstered in rich leather with button-tufted cushions and a sculptural, chrome-plated steel base.
- With sumptuous button tufting and black turned wood legs, the Palfrey Upholstered Ottoman instantly augments the elegance of your interior. This stunning modern ottoman is made in China with durable eucalyptus wood for its frame, firm foam cushioning, and beige linen upholstery with a fanciful French script print. Antiqued brass upholstery tacks line the sides. The Palfrey Round Ottoman requires minor assembly and should be spot cleaned as needed. This style is also available in solid colors: either dark gray or beige (each sold separately). 35"W x 35"D x 16.25"H. Beige script print fabric with button tufting. Eucalyptus wood frame. Polyurethane foam padding. Linen, solid wood, foam; U.S.A;
- Similar itemDesign Pierre Paulin, 1960. Foam upholstered shell, chrome or powder coat frame. Made in The Netherlands by Artifort. "A chair should be more than simply functional. It should be friendly, fun and colorful." -Pierre Paulin. True design is timeless. It survives all trends. Without aging. Take Oyster for instance. Modern, exciting, smart, respectable, comfortable. One of the first designs in the Classic Collection and 'the easy' chair of the sixties. The chromed metal base is so minimalist that the seating shell seems to float. All over the world, this chair decorated, and still decorates, the living areas of Artifort fans with a feeling for style. The Oyster was in the Artifort collection until 1979 and by request, it was brought back into the collection in 1999. Pierre Paulin studied stone carving and clay modeling at the Ecole Camondo in Paris in the early fifties where he began designing furniture for Thonet. In 1958, he became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs with an inner structure of steel tubing, covered in foam and fabric. In 1968, Paulin collaborated with Le Mobilier National and received many important government commissions including furniture and interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. He also designed home appliances. 35.8" w | 29.1" d | 33.5" h | seat: 14.2" h. Base is offered in chrome. Matching ottoman also available.
- The marriage of cool stoneware with the warmth of hand-turned FSC certified wood is what makes these mid-century inspired lighting fixtures so unique and so coveted. A pair beside a couch, on an entry table or as bedside lamps - where will you put yours? Cherry wood, glazed stoneware and 100% black linen shade. 1 x 40Watt or 3-Way 150|100|50Watt bulb (not included).
- Similar itemHand-upholstered and tufted, this comfy ottoman is the perfect companion to our overstuffed Chas Chair and Loveseat. Rest your tired dogs (human or canine) or use as extra seating. Sit, boy, sit. Blue/multicolor. 25.50"W x 21.50"D x 17"H. Linen, viscose, birch wood, polyether foam, metal. Handcrafted. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Assembly Required.
- Similar itemDesign Patricia Urquiola, 2008. Injected foam, resin frame, varnished steel, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. Patricia Urquiola is the designer who best expresses Moroso's vision; she has therefore created the main range of the new Bohemian collection. She has taken a very original approach to classic capitonné work, giving it a revolutionary modern look. Creating emotions. Patricia's Bohemian family of products - sofa, chaise longue and armchairs - have very fluid forms, almost as if they were melting over their frame, creating soft, irregular, enveloping, almost casual lines, where the fabric or leather is fixed to the shell with press-studs. Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. She has worked with many great talents and a plethora of companies worldwide. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of. The Bohemian tall armchair features injected foam over an internal resin frame that sits on a steel swivel base. Very contemporary, a modern slant on a classic. This fresh approach was only possible thanks to Moroso's manual ability and know-how. As if they were working in a fashion atelier, Moroso's "tailors" treat the fabric with supreme nonchalance, transforming it at will, bringing it to life and giving shape to the designer's vision. Please note: one matching 23" seat cushion is included with your order. This product can also be ordered without a seat cushion (please call for to order). All other cushions seen in pictures are not included. Back side is covered in matching upholstery. Covers are removable. tall armchair: 39.25" d | 36.25" w | 40.25" h | seat: 15" h | 23.5" d | base: 20.5" w.
- Now here's a serious conversation starter: crafted from distressed copper and enameled iron, this accent lamp looks like it might have had a previous life transmitting messages to a flying saucer ala "war of the worlds" but is in fact sending light wherever you direct it. Industrial and vintage lighting fans take note, pieces like this are rare indeed! 12 - 18.5 inches high x 14 inches wide x 8 inches deep; base: 7.5 inches diameter. Constructed from iron. Finished in distressed copper interior with black back. Dark smokey blue lagoon enameled iron base. Recommended (1) x 60 watt B10 incandescent clear silver bowl bulb not included.