Shop this look
- This spindle leg side table has so much vintage charm working, it could fit into a variety of spaces and styles. French country is a shoe-in, though with the distressed paint and washboard effect veneer on the drawers and doors it also delivers a strong 1930s vintage feeling. We could see this in a cute kitchen, feminine bedroom, or even doing time as keeper of modems and other modern devices in a home office. 31 inches high x 24 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed from solid reclaimed pine wood. Hand finished in antique distressed white wash. Gallery rail detail on table top. This vintage reproduction end table has 5 small holes drilled into back, as the initial use of this piece was to hold a chamber pot, and the holes were used for venting purposes. Interior is open with no shelving.
- Similar itemBeautifully textured, the Glenwick table lamp nods to vintage design with a touch of modern flair. The light fixture's wavy, ocean-toned facade creates a soothing, fluid look with artistic appeal. 15" Dia x 28"H. Ceramic. Accepts one 100W bulb (not included) Cream cotton shade.
- A vintage dress form shape inspired our designers to craft an intricate pendant that balances everyday with elegance. Constructed from iron and burlap, the piece fits seamlessly with any décor. Display the fixture in an entryway or, to make a statement, over the kitchen island. 20 inches high x 13 inches wide x 13 inches deep. Materials: iron, burlap. Finish: oxidized iron, burlap. Finish on iron will not continue to tarnish or rust. (1) x 60 watt bulb; Indoor use only.
- Similar itemModern and artsy, the Black Ennis Drum Side Table from Arteriors is anything but ordinary. Visually striking, it showcases a sturdy iron construction with a rich, black oxidized finish that raises the style bar. The asymmetrical cutouts mimic a honeycomb design that accentuates the side table's classic drum silhouette, while the clear glass tabletop provides easy drink or book setting. Place the Black Ennis Drum Side in a red and white interior for visual contrast or add drama to an all-leather seating area. 22.5''W x 22.5''L x 22''H Oxidized iron and glass The Black Ennis Drum Side Table by Arteriors displays a black oxidized finish
- Similar itemThe Bell Side Table by Sebastian Herkner turns our perceptual habits on their head, using the lightweight, fragile material of glass as base for a solid brass or steel pedestal and black lacquered crystal glass top that seems to float above. Hand-blown in the traditional manner using a wooden mold, the transparent tinted glass base asserts a sculptural presence in a space, contrasting intriguingly with the solid metal frame on top while also forming with it a harmonious unit recalling the elegant curving silhouette of a bell. With its appealing reflective surface and contrasting materials, the side table adds a distinctive touch to domestic interiors. It celebrates the beauty of the materials with its colors and surface, along with the artisanal tradition. Each table is handmade, meaning that small bubbles or bumps in the glass are a characteristic feature.
- Similar itemThis Regina Andrew chandelier mixes playful design with modern appeal. Aqua blue glass bubbles on a shining brushed nickel frame, reflecting stunning allure on this hanging light fixture. Accepts one 100-watt bulb (not included) Matching chain included. Hardwired. Lightly dust to clean. 27.5"W x 27.5"L x 23"H. Cord: 10'L. Chain: 6'L.
- This spindle leg side table has so much vintage charm working, it could fit into a variety of spaces and styles. French country is a shoe-in, though with the distressed paint and washboard effect veneer on the drawers and doors it also delivers a strong 1930s vintage feeling. We could see this in a cute kitchen, feminine bedroom, or even doing time as keeper of modems and other modern devices in a home office. 31 inches high x 24 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed from solid reclaimed pine wood. Hand finished in antique distressed French grey blue wash. Gallery rail detail on table top. This vintage reproduction end table has 5 small holes drilled into back, as the initial use of this piece was to hold a chamber pot, and the holes were used for venting purposes. Interior is open with no shelving.
- Similar itemGlass panels line the elliptical tiers of this stylish layered fixture that calls on vintage glamour for inspiration. Tapering downward, this chandelier gives the illusion of a shimmering spinning top. Add some vintage glamour to any room with this unique chandelier. Three lights, 60-watt bulbs. Made from wrought iron and glass. Finished in silver granello and Raj mirror. Weight: 22 lbs.
- Similar itemThe Regina Andrew Chevron end table delivers sleek modern design to contemporary interiors. With an open construction, black front edging accents a zigzag-patterned antique mirror design. 24"W x 24"L x 24.25"H. Wipe down with glass cleaner.
- Similar itemThe Alberto chandelier's classic orb shape is finished with unexpected materials for a beautifully textured look that brightens transitional and contemporary decor. On-trend turquoise marble beads and antiqued mirror detail bring a bohemian vibe to this Currey and Company hanging light fixture. 28" Dia x 33"H. Wrought iron, beads and mirror. Cupertino finish. Accepts five 60W candelabra bulbs (not included) Includes canopy and chain. Engineered to meet rigid UL safety specifications. Hand finished.
- Similar itemThe Bella Vetro chandelier dresses a traditional design with striking color. Captivating in green glass, this Murano-style fixture's dangling ornaments and beads showcase a dazzling aesthetic. 34.75" Dia x 36"H. Murano-style glass. Green. Eight-arm fixture. Accepts eight 60W, type C bulbs (not included) Canopy and chain included. Professional installation recommended.
- So what if you didn't get that Rhodes Scholarship? You can still have a great piece of Oxford University memorabilia. These distressed leather trunk tables deliver fabulous Anglophile style and contain university crest on a small polished nickel plate. 22.5 inches high x 21 inches wide x 17.5 inches deep. Constructed from olive green top grain distressed leather upholstered over a wood frame. Interior purple striped linen weave fabric; Solid brass hardware finished in polished nickel. Heavy weight leather corner brackets. Made to order, 50% deposit required;
- Modern pendant lighting sculpted into an floral shape with minimalistic Scandinavian design sensibility. That's the Carmina Mini Pendant by Vita Lighting - a superb decorative lamp that hangs from the ceiling splaying light organically within its layers of petals. An indisputable choice for contemporary decor. An eclectic possibility in a traditional space. The Vita Carmina Mini lamp – available in a mini pendant and a regular pendant size - packs so much artistic impact within its spare, compelling structure, it's guaranteed to be your most talked about decor acquisition. And what's more, the Vita Carmina Mini Pendant can be used as a floor lamp. Really, Danish designers do think of everything! Floor and ceiling pendant lamp in one Different fixture options allow you to create the look you want Polycarbonate/polypropylene Up to 60 Watt bulb Some assembly required The Carmina Mini Pendant Lamp by Vita Lighting is designed in Denmark