- Dig deep into your wild side when you have on these brave Guess sandals. Korrinely has a black patent and leopard print pony hair upper coinciding with a red patent trim. A 1 inch patent platform and a 4 1/2 inch red heel ties up this irresistible t-strap. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim with faded, worn and torn detail at front and rear pockets. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pocke. Tapered skinny leg with 11'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Low rise. 29'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Timeless saffiano leather composes a sturdy Michael Kors tote. Gold tone hardware adds shine, and slim strap handles carry over the open top line. A large zip pouch divides the interior, and 5 notch pockets and a zip compartment outfit the logo lined interior. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 43oz / 1.21kg. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Height: 11in / 28cm Length: 18in / 46cm Depth: 6in / 15.5cm Strap drop: 8in / 20cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemBold colorblocking and polka dots create a lively combination of prints on this Franco Ferrari scarf. Frayed edges. Fabric: Gauze. 48% modal/43% linen/9% silk. Dry clean. Imported, Italy. MEASUREMENTS Width: 50.5in / 128cm Length: 76in / 193cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Soft and lightweight, the Monogram Scarf features a pretty logo and star design in Rum, Putty Pink or Storm Grey. The scarf is large enough to be casually wrapped and has a soft fringe trim. A large scarf that can be tied around the neck. Exclusive print. Soft fringing. Length 145cm Width 145cm
- Tamara MellonLeopard-Print Buckled Cage SandalDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy).Watersnake trims caged vamp.Adjustable double-buckle straps.Open toe.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.4 1/2" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Tamara Mellon:Launched in 2013, Tamara Mellon is a luxury lifestyle brand offering a full range of women's shoes, apparel, handbags, and accessories. Inspired by Mellon's own personal style, the collection is modern, clean, and sensual. Keynote pieces include the jumpsuit, structured jacket, trench coat, and cigarette pants. Tamara Mellon was born in London but spent her formative years between England, California, and Switzerland, which developed her global perspective, entrepreneurial drive, and affinity for fashion. After cultivating her product expertise as Accessories Editor for British Vogue, Mellon served as Chief Executive Officer and Chief Creative Officer of Jimmy Choo. Under her creative vision and strategic direction, Jimmy Choo grew from a single London boutique to become one of the world's most prominent luxury brands. In 2008, Tamara Mellon was honored with an OBE (Order of the British Empire) for service to the fashion industry.
- Story Donna Marrone Leather Crossbody Bag is crafted in high quality hand buffed leather and is in a vintage carrier style for the woman who likes timeless elegance with practical function. Featuring adjustable buckle shoulder strap, triple compartments with center zip, flap top magnetic closure, internal slip pockets, signature logo plaque in brass and brass metal signature hardware detail. Made in Italy.
- CJ by Cookie JohnsonJoy Lace-Print JeansDetailsVersatile fit for women with real bodies. The leggings-style Joy jeans from CJ by Cookie Johnson deliver the season's printed denim look, without compromising a flattering fit. Joy cut in lace-print stretch denim.Five-pocket style; signature "Cj" stitching on back pocket.Low rise, contoured to eliminate gapping: approx. 10" front.Fitted through skinny legs; 10 approx. opening.Full length; 30" approx. inseam.Lyocell/cotton/rayon/polyester spandex; machine wash.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.
- Similar itemJeans by Blank NYC. Made from stretch denim. Stretch added for comfort and fit. Low rise, concealed fly. Classic five pocket styling. Skinny fit.