- Similar itemOne Shoulder Organza Bow Dress From Notte By Marchesa. Ruched Detail With Crystal Embellishments And Bow Waist. Form-Fitting Silhouette With Side Zip Closure And Above The Knee Hemline. 100% Silk, Dry Clean. Available in Lipstick.
- Similar itemMade in the United States. Pewter/Brass, Antique 24K Gold Plating, Czech Glass, Lobster Claw Closure. 10" long, 4.5" pendant. Dimensions: L 10.0 Inches.
- Similar itemComposition: 68% Acetate, 27% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Details: sleeveless, no appliqués, frills, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, crêpe, solid color, wide neckline.
- Similar item24K gold plated bib and chain with antique silver coins with multi-colored Swarovski crystals and lobster closure. Length: 18 - 20 inches adjustable chain; Width: 4 1/2 inches. Made of Pewter. Made in the USA. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemA feminine Nina Ricci dress with an elegant, yet playful feel. Serged pleats create crisp structure through the bodice, yielding volume through the charming skirt. Pleated back waist and wide straps. Hidden side zip. Unlined. Fabric: Soft, structured weave. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Made in Madagascar. MEASUREMENTS Length: 37in / 94cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 42
- Similar itemThe classic look of quatrefoil made modern in gleaming gold and glass pearls. Our Babylon Bib Necklace is a standout accessory inspired by the regal and romantic mood of the fall runway. Paired with a simple chain that allows it to rest comfortably on the collarbone, this intricate style adapted from antique chainmail can bring a brilliant touch to daytime and special occasions. 16k gold plated metal. Glass and brass. Lobster clasp closure. Height: 2.3" (6 cm) Length: 20" (50 cm) Drop: 10" (25 cm)
- Oscar de la RentaBasketweave Collar NecklaceDetailsYellow golden pewter and brass.Basketweave motif.Chain necklace.Approximately 17"L.Bib, 2 1/2"W.Lobster clasp with logo charm.Made in USA.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemPink polyester cocktail dress from Marchesa Notte featuring a round neck, darts to the chest, short sleeves, an invisible back zip fastening, sequin and beaded embellishments throughout and an embellished hem and cuffs.
- Join the bib necklace craze with Ever Eden's Regal Queen Bib Necklace! With its unique regal design, the Regal Queen Bib Necklace creates a modern classic! This gold plated necklace fits around the collar and features labradorite cabochons!