Shop this look
- Similar itemBringing a hint of Mediterranean fusion to the boudoir, this jewellery box stores all your most precious belongings, trinkets and keepsakes safely in one place. Adorned with turquoise beads and crystal embellishments, this one from Lane Crawford's latest collection will look stunning on every dresser.
- Jay Strongwater 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Nouveau Frame Details From the 20th Anniversary Commemorative Collection. Limited to an edition of 20. Honors Jay Strongwater's tradition of beautiful frames with romantic art nouveau scrolls tightly paved with Swarovski® jet crystals and woven with soft blossoms in white opal and gold aurum crystals. Finished in 14-kt. gold and set with more than 2,000 crystals, with a brilliant ruby butterfly fluttering above. 10"W x 12.5"T; holds a 5" x 7" photo. Crafted of pewter (poured and finished in Rhode Island) and enameled and hand set with crystals in New York. Designer About Jay Strongwater: Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet—whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck—has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous & organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears. Color: MULTI COLORS. Material: METAL, ENAMEL , SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS.
- Here's a jewelry organizer for the lady with a large jewelry collection.This mirrored jewelry box spells endless elegance with its smooth black faux leather exterior, elegant gold accents, key lock closure, convenient handle, and tan interior. Every piece of jewelry can be easily organized in this jewelry box that comes with 6 divided drawers, ring rolls, and earring holders.Measuring 8.25 inches wide x 12.5 inches deep x 6.5 inches high, this jewelry box features 2 removable travel jewelry organizers with snap closures for on-the-go access to your favorite baubles.The larger travel sized jewelry box has 1 open compartment, earring holders, and a mirror. The small travel jewelry organizer has ring rolls and necklace/bracelet holders.
- Similar itemLeafy motifs frame flowers and tendrils rippling across the contours of a sumptuous coffer. Handcrafted of mango wood this jewelry box by Khalid Ali is covered in embossed brass bathed in nickel. He creates four velvet-lined compartments and adds a mirror inside the lid. Ornate handles and a latch that can be locked complete the design.
- Similar itemElegant black and white linen elevates this rectangular jewelry box to an intriguing piece of Global Bazaar artwork. The raffia-backed, hinged box is embellished with metallic silver detail for a modern flourish on this romantic keepsake. 8.5 inches high x 19.75 inches wide x 14.5 inches deep. Constructed from wood. Finished in black and white material. Detailed in metallic silver. Hinged lid.
- Similar itemBring Art Nouveau inspired design to your interior space with this Torbillons vase from Lalique. A concept which was first imagined by René Lalique in 1926, the swirling design on this vase is inspired by the movement of fern blossoms. Crafted entirely by hand by skilled artisans in Lalique’s Alsace factory, each step in the process is painstakingly carried out from the pressed crystal moulding to the final polishing. Available in three glorious colourways, it is a fabulous wedding gift idea and an art form to cherish for a lifetime. Key features: * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H12.6xD12.2cm * Swirling design inspired by the movement of fern blossoms * Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Alsace France * Design first imagined by René Lalique in 1926 * Hand applied gold lustre finish * Created using a pressed crystal moulding technique * More detailed sculptures available from Lalique
- Similar itemBeautifully depicted in gleaming repousse floral lace covers an opulent jewelry box. Khalid Ali crafts the box of mango wood covered in brass repousse bathed in nickel. He lines the box with velvet and adds a lift out tray. The piece features ornate handles a mirror inside the lid and a latch that can be locked. Brightly colored stones complete the design with sunny elegance.
- This stylish set of three deep green and black lacquered boxes has magnificent Malachite emerald-tinted stones for lifting the hinged tops. Each jewelry box is accented with polished gold feet. This stackable trio will add drama to your favorite table while storing personal items and keepsakes. (L) x 4.75 inches high x 8.5 inches wide x 8 inches deep; (M) x 4.25 inches high x 7.5 inches wide x 7 inches deep; (S) x 5 inches high x 6 inches wide x 6 inches deep. Constructed from wood. Finished in lacquered green and black. Set of (3) different size boxes. Malachite stones on each piece; Polished gold feet.
- Decorate your vanity desk with this Garden Drive jewellery box from kate spade new york. A simply elegant way to store your precious jewellery, this box is solid black in colour with a gold plaque engraved with the kate spade new york logo; and a great gift idea for any occasion.Key features: * Material: metal * Dimensions: 10x10cm * Solid black square jewellery box * Gold plaque engraved with the kate spade new york logo * Perfect for storing jewellery & small trinkets
- Similar itemLavish floral motifs on sleek black bring their own charisma to this jewelry box. Khalid Ali crafts the piece of mango wood covering it in brass repousse bathed in nickel. He lines the box with velvet and adds a lift out tray for smaller treasures. He then adds ornate handles a mirror inside the lid and a latch that can by locked.
- Similar itemUpdate your wall space in style with this stunning Steampunk Sheep print from FabFunky. This unique print features a beautiful illustrated image of sheep with a quirky top hat, complete with feather. Printed onto a genuine antique dictionary page from the 1800s, each piece varies slightly and may feature ageing marks or readers notes. Finished with an ivory coloured mount and backing board, this whimsical wall art print is a fabulous way to add design to any interior.Key features: * Mounted wall art * Material: recycled paper * Dimensions: overall: H35.6xW28cm * Sheep illustration with top hat * Printed onto genuine antique dictionary pages * Prints vary due to the original dictionary page being used * More prints available separately
- Similar itemA vertical design, limed antique gray-brown oak finish, and squared antique bronze drawer pulls give this beautiful jewelry armoire a spark of Asian influence. Top lifts to reveal a mirror and jewelry box with two compartments and numerous rows of cushioned ring holders. The two upper drawers are divided into nine small and six medium compartments for earrings and pins of various sizes, while larger accoutrements fit neatly within drawers below. Side panels swing open for easy access to double hooks that hang necklaces and bracelets securely. Interior is fully lined with cream colored felt to shield jewelry against scuffs and scratches. Storage: 2 compartments/11 ring rows (box), 2 sectioned drawers, 4 standard drawers, 2 larger drawers, 16 double hooks. Fully open: 33.5" W x 14.75" D x 50.25" H. Mirror: 8" W x 8" H. Box: 4.25" W (ring rows), 3.5" W x 9.75" D x 2" H (compartments) Drawers: 8" W x 7.75" D x 2" H (standard), 8" W x 7.75" D x 3.5" H (larger) Clearance: 10" W x 7.25" D x 4" H. Approx. Weight: 54.5 lb. Supports up to: 8 lb. (Per drawer) Poplar, MDF, Birch Veneer, Particle Board, 3mm Mirror, Metal, Felt; Imported;
- Jay Strongwater. 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Nouveau Frame. From the 20th Anniversary Commemorative Collection. Limited to an edition of 20. Honors Jay Strongwater's tradition of beautiful frames with romantic art nouveau scrolls tightly paved with Swarovski? jet crystals and woven with soft blossoms in white opal and gold aurum crystals. Finished in 14-kt. gold and set with more than 2,000 crystals, with a brilliant ruby butterfly fluttering above. 10"W x 12.5"T; holds a 5" x 7" photo. Crafted of pewter (poured and finished in Rhode Island) and enameled and hand set with crystals in New York.
- Similar itemThe beautiful design of Mikasa's black and gold jewelry box lends ample charm to the rest of your home accents. Perfect for decoration or storing jewelry pieces and trinkets!