- Similar itemSam EdelmanGilda Flat Leather Gladiator Sandal, Dark ChocolateDetailsSmooth saddle leather sandal by Sam Edelman.Woven T-strap forms caged gladiator vamp.Adjustable top strap.Convenient back ankle straps.Padded cork insole.Leather lining and sole.Flat stacked heel."Gilda" is imported.Designer About Sam Edelman:Daron Fashions launched Sam Edelman outerwear for Fall 2012, and the collection has already started to receive editorial recognition. The brand continues to expand in many new and exciting directions, offering trend-right products that encompass the best attributes inspired from the Sam Edelman shoe collection.
- Similar itemHigh waist cut-off short features a super stretch denim, destruction and a slanted fray hem. Details: 2” inseam. Faux front pockets and functional back pockets. Zip fly and button closure. Domestic cotton/spandex. Sizes S(1-3), M(5-7), L(9-11)
- Similar itemAntique-finish metal hardware adds to the luxe appeal of this leather crossbody from Rebecca Minkoff. Single detachable shoulder strap. Front key clasp and top zip closure, interior zip, cell phone and additional pockets. Lined. Leather. Imported. 11"W x 8"H x 2"D. 23" Drop.
- Similar itemRose silk blend 'Power' cardigan from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring an open front, waterfall lapels and long sleeves.
- Similar itemMade in LA with high quality, locally-sourced fabric, the new Rebecca Minkoff Denim & Tees line is made with your favorite – perfectly worn – jeans in mind and a simple, clean aesthetic. The Vesey Short - a style staple for summer nights and breezy beaches. Mix it up with different lengths for different looks all season long. Front Rise 9.5" Back rise 10" Hip 35" Inseam 2.5" 98% Cotton, 2% elastane. Power stretch twill. Fits true to size. Midrise jean for added comfort. Zip fly with button at top. Slight contour at waist to allow for waistline to hug at hips and allows for movement. Stonewashed for a slightly broken in feel and soft hand. Tonal RM logo on the back right pocket, and RM engraved hardware throughout. Two front pockets with a small coin pocket and 2 back pockets at back. Made in the U.S.A.
- Similar itemCarry youthful sophistication into your style with the perfectly petite 'Marcie' shoulder bag from Chloé. The shiny, metallic gold leather makes this convertible cross-body ideal for every day sparkle. Pocket under front flap. Gold-plated hardware. Twill lining, internal slot pocket. Calf leather. Height 17cm-6.5" x Width 20cm-8" x Depth 8cm-3"
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanGladiator Tall Leather Sandal, BlackDetailsStuart Weitzman "Gladiator" napa leather sandal.Elastic straps form caged, gladiator style.1/2" flat stacked heel.Decorative buckle tops 14"H shaft.Silvertone stud embellishment.Full zip at interior side for ease of dress.Padded leather footbed.Leather lining and sole."Gladiator" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, sleeveless, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- BalenciagaMetallic Edge Classic Mini City Crossbody Bag, Gris ClaireDetailsGray soft goatskin with golden hardware, including edged stud and buckle detail.Tote handles with 3" drop; removable crossbody strap with 19" drop.Zip top.Exterior zip pocket.Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.7 1/2"H x 9"W x 3 1/2"D.Weighs 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.