- Similar itemDesign Marcel Wanders, 2010. steel tube frame, beech plywood. Made in Italy by Magis. The Troy Chair joins modern and romantic in a mid-century profile updated with innovative new materials-a beech plywood seat impressed with a high-relief pattern on the back that resembles lush damask fabric. Created by Dutch designer Marcel Wanders, the stackable Troy chair is an elegant dining or side chair offered in a set of four. Marcel Wanders grew up in Boxtel, the Netherlands and graduated cum laude from the School of the Arts Arnhem in 1988. His fame started with the iconic Knotted Chair in 1996. He is now designing for the biggest European contemporary design manufacturers including Moooi of which he is also art director and co-owner. He works on architectural, interior design and consumer home appliances. His designs have been selected for the most important design collections and exhibitions around the world. The Troy chair's frame is steel with chrome or painted finish. The beech seat is available in a variety of neutral stains that coordinate with the paint choices for the frame. Troy chair stacks 6 high. 31" h | 22" w | 20" d | seat: 18" h.
- Similar itemThe classic simplicity of stripes are taken to bold new heights with the Pura Vida Collection. Hand-crafted in a highly durable flatwoven construction, each reversible piece brings together beautiful color palettes to compliment a broad spectrum of environments and aesthetics from boho loft to seaside chic. Rich wool construction and unique dyeing processes give each piece subtle gradation and extraordinary depth of color. Surround yourself with the casual beauty of Pura Vida. Features: Technique: Flat woven. Material: New Zealand wool. Lightweight, easy to clean, and double sided. Contemporary design base for simple, smart coordination. Perfect for casual or relaxed settings. Construction: Handmade. Modern, bold, and striking colors. Collection: Pura Vida. Dimensions: 10' x 14' Overall Product Weight: 42 Pounds. 2'6" x 8' Overall Product Weight: 6 Pounds.
- Similar itemAdesso Wright Tall Floor Lamp-Black Handsomely crafted floor lamp for overall room illumination. Made of black walnut wood; modern open-box frame; 3 flat surfaces for storage/display. Collapsible, natural-silk shade measures 8-1/2 inches across by 14-1/2 inches high. Pull-chain on/off switch; uses a 150-watt bulb (not included); some assembly required. Lamp measures 10-1/4 inches long by 10-1/4 inches wide by 63 inches high.
- Similar itemThis hand-crafted rug creates a collage of classic Damask, scrolling leaves and vines, circle and striped-designs for a completely contemporary and unique effect. An on-trend color palette of white, green, cream, blue, teal, olive exudes a modern opulence as luxurious hand-carved elements lend a fabulous texture and contrast.
- A fun lamp with a retro-modern flare. Available with Natural or White Linen. 66" oah X 17" Diameter Shade 100 watt max; on/off pull chain Ships in 1-2 weeks, free throughout the 48 contiguous states. Lights Up! has been designing bold, functional lighting with a modern sensibilty from the industrial heart of Brooklyn since 1987. From their early use of mixed metals to our current collection of shade-based lamps and pendants in classic solids and striking exclusive silk prints, we think you'll find Lights Up! to be a real turn on.
- Similar itemDesign Tadao Ando, 2013. Solid wood, down, cold foam, upholstery. Made in Denmark by Carl Hansen & Son. The Dream Chair was designed especially for Carl Hansen & Son by Tadao Ando as a tribute to Hans J. Wegner. It seeks to express the same harmonious, minimalist expression typical of Wegner's designs. The Dream Chair is a comfortable piece of furniture that invites relaxed reflection. A sculptural work of art in itself, the chair is particularly well suited for larger rooms where it can be seen and enjoyed from all angles. The Dream chair is made of three‐dimensional plywood, which has special characteristics that allows it to be curved along two axles during the molding process. Tadao Ando is a leading figure in international architecture and design. He was initiated into the profession in the early 1960s, and has since developed his skills independently as his contemporary work has become increasingly sought after. Highly regarded as an expert in his field, Ando is one of the most renowned and respected architects in the world, influencing future generations with his innovative approach to design. The autodidactic architect is renowned for uniting Japanese design traditions with modern Western expression and combining pure, simple lines with geometric shapes and organic expression. Tadao Ando founded Tadao Ando Architects & Associates in 1969. He has since achieved international acclaim and his works have received numerous prestigious awards. The Dream Chair is available in either oiled or lacquered oak or walnut with or without upholstered front in leather or fabric. Both models include an adjustable neck cushion (2.75" adjustment) in your choice of upholstery. The chair can hold up to 350 lbs. 39.4" h | 33.9" d | 31.5" w | seat: 15" h.
- Similar itemThe Domus Oak Leather Lounge Chair by Ilmari Tapiovara is an elegant design classic in the tradition of Finnish furniture design. Ilmari Tapiovaara was a great admirer of Alvar Aalto's work, and he wanted to create products based on the same ideological premises. Tapiovaara embraced the principle of social equality of functionalism, and felt that architecture was the starting point of his design work. In addition to dozens of chairs and other furniture, mostly intended for public spaces, Tapiovaara also designed interiors for many banks, offices, hotels and showrooms starting in the 1940s. With the mind of an explorer and a soul of a craftsman, Tapiovaara was always seeking new solutions to improve everyday objects. During his long career Tapiovaara created dozens of iconic objects loved by the public. Features: Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1946. Made in Finland. Material: Seat and back form pressed oak veneered birch plywood, frame and armrests solid oak. Upholstered with leather. Standard leather: Natural lacquered oak. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 23.2W x 28D x 35H. Seat Height: 16.1H.
- Similar itemRenew, recycle, re-leather. An element of surprise is underfoot. Handwoven rug steps ultra-modern in a striped landscape of recycled leather. Tactile surface is woven on traditional pit looms with leather remnants upcycled from shoe and bag factories. Striped in spontaneous fashion, chunky weave bands together variegated shades of tonal grey. How will it look in your room? 12"x12" rug samples are available in stores for a fee refundable upon return of the sample. Details and Dimensions: Recycled leather stripe rug 6'x9'. 6'X9' Handwoven. Recycled leather and cotton remnants salvaged from shoe and leather bag factories. Each is unique. Rug saver recommended. Vacuum regularly. Professional cleaning recommended. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 72" Depth: 108"