- Similar itemHandcrafted by Piet Houtenbos in Brooklyn, NY. With modernism at its core, the Diamond Mirror proudly shows its roots. "This project was in large part inspired by the past, and the realization that mirrors just seem to have lost some of their luster, prestige and become simply a utility for reflection." From the end of the 17th century mirrors and their frames became an increasingly important part of decorating the home. Frames were largely used to reflect the general taste of the time. Ivory, silver, olive wood, tortoise shell all made their marks throughout time but were replaced whenever the trends changed as frames were much cheaper to produce than the mirrors themselves. By the 19th century the french started producing circular mirrors usually framed by extensively complex Neoclassical gilded wood carvings. The undeniable presence these earlier mirrors created has been somewhat lost over the years. Modern day mirrors are often thought of as something to simply provide a reflection and the object itself has become less important. A mirror's commanding presence was the result of the sweat, blood and hours of skilled craftsmen who created master works impossible to reproduce today. The Diamond Mirror hopes to regain some of the power from its glory days using newer techniques and less blood.
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Noah cabinet's stained wood and antique mirror combine for an organic and eclectic mix. Behind two captivating doors, a single fixed shelf offers stylish storage. 40"W x 19.5"D x 32"H.
- Tee Time. Score a hole in one with the Vintage Golfing Antique Oil Painting, Set of 2, from H. Hal Kramer Co. Made using traditional European decorative techniques, these reproduction paintings have a great old-world feel and come in solid-wood frames. They feature picturesque golfing scenes—one of a man teeing off and the other of a man sizing up his next shot—and can add plenty of charm to everything from a country club to your living room. Fore! Each comes in a solid-wood frame. Set of two.
- Similar itemThe diamond represents clarity, vision, and awareness. Let this geometric lamp guide the way with its ethereal light. Hand-wrought in India from a brass-colored iron frame, its molecular shape hangs gracefully. Also available in black and copper colors and an oblong diamond shape.
- London Ladies. Transport yourself to old-world England with the Framed Etching Ladies with Parasols Wall Decor from H. Hal Kramer Co. Featuring an exquisite drawing of Victorian ladies strolling with parasols, this art piece is the perfect way to make a traditional statement in your formal living room or sophisticated foyer. It comes matted in French milled paper, framed in solid wood, and set under museum-quality glass so it's ready to hang as soon as it arrives. Tip your hat! Comes in a solid-wood frame under museum-quality glass.
- Similar itemThe AG Hom antique mirror embodies edgy watermarked style. Mounted on a sealed metal frame, this large rectangular wall accent features dimensional shades of gold and violet. French cleat hanging materials included. Wipe down with glass cleaner. Due to handmade nature, no two pieces will be the same. 36"W x 1"D x 72"H. Weight: 80 lbs.
- Similar itemEnhance your space with the Sphere table lamp. The shapely design adds visual weight while the polished base and crisp shade offer a modern mix of materials.
- Similar itemOne-of-a-kind! This light pink dresser has been artfully crafted to look like a truly authentic antique. The triangle shape and hand-painted flower design make this dresser stand out from the rest. Features: Hand-painted on mahogany wood. Pink Rose color. Distressed finish. Monochromatic flower motif. Finishes: Available in multiple finishes and with a choice of motifs.
- Similar itemGlobal and artsy interiors receive a chic makeover with the Osgood Mixed Metal Pendant Light by Arteriors. Displaying master artistry, the hanging pending light boasts a handcrafted mixed metal construction with intricate diamond-shapes that create its famous bulbous silhouette. It’s adorned in a brilliant gold leaf finish that exudes luxury and eye-catching appeal. Petite enough to be hung in pairs or alone, the Osgood Mixed Metal Pendant Light casts a warm glow above dining tables, desks, or kitchen islands. 14’’W x 14’’L x 16’’H. Gold leaf finish. The Osgood Mixed Metal Pendant Light fits one A19 incandescent bulb (not included)