- Similar itemInvite nature indoors with this lovely hand-painted canvas. Simple trees with golden leaves are set against a soft pink and blue sky on a textured woven raffia canvas. The artwork has been mounted onto a crackled Signature Deep blue painted canvas that highlights the rough edges of the raffia. Hang this painting anywhere in your home where you desire soft colors and a serene landscape. Hand-painted artwork. Woven raffia canvas. Crackled Signature Deep blue backdrop.
- Similar itemBotanical print from the Seeds and Pods Series. Giclee of an original oil and wax painting. Printed with archival inks on archival Hahnemuhle photo rag paper. Ships unframed. See additional image for suggested framing. Beautiful displayed in groups of 2, 3 or 4 or as a single piece. Signed, numbered and titled by the artist below the image. Limited edition of 200. Paper size is 19"H x 13"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemGiclee print from an original acrylic painting on canvas. Contemporary southwest landscape of Aspen trees in the Rocky Mountains of New Mexico. Aspen trees in fall foliage with blue skies and fluffy clouds. Limited edition of 150. Paper size is 27"H x 31"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemGiclee print from an original acrylic painting on canvas. Contemporary Southwest landscape of Aspen trees in the Rocky Mountains above Pecos, New Mexico during the autumn. Limited edition of 100. Paper size is 20"H x 26"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemA heavily textured fresco surface over wood panel is painted with luminous pigments. The textures, lines, and marks are carved and incised into the multi-layered surface. The marks, like handwriting, are expressive, but not literal. The colors are applied in transparent layers with brushes and palette knives and the surface is further scraped and rubbed to complete the composition. The sides are painted black and the paintings do not require framing.
- Similar itemGiclee print from an original acrylic painting on canvas. Contemporary southwest landscape of the San Juan mountains in Colorado near Breckenridge. Aspen trees in fall foliage with Rocky Mountains in the distance. Limited edition of 150. Paper size is 25.5"H x 33"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemThe poet thought that he should never see a poem as lovely as a tree. But a painting? That's another matter. Especially one as pulchritudinous (google it) as our Fanciful Tree Art. Poetry for the eyes. And the wall. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint. 33.30"W x 1.38"D x 50"H. Red/white/brown.
- Similar itemGiclee print of an original mixed media collage composition. Abstraction, as the base of each painting, accents the inclusion and combination of landscape and figurative image development. Each painting begins with a square thumb-nail mixed media collage that grows into the much larger visual reality of a completed work of art. During the construction of each collage, paint, ink, and various textures are blended to develop the counter balancing elements necessary for the work to grow. Since Reams sees blocks of space with color and images, he starts each painting on a 15 foot panel that is painted in segments that are separated into 60 squares which are treated as individual studies. Each square, in this initial painting stage, is further enhanced by Ron's unique technique of rotating the square while developing the painting's color, space, contrast and balance. Signed and numbered by the artist below each image. On the far left is the artist's embossed stamp that is applied after signing. Dimensions below refer to paper size. image size is 10"H x 10"W. Certificate of Authenticity and limited edition is provided by the artist. Limited edition of 200.
- Similar itemThis was an early morning scene in late autumn, when all the leaves were off the trees. After weeks of slowly painting layer after layer Kozar arrived at this final painting. Watercolor painting reproduced as a signed and numbered giclee print on 100% cotton paper. Dimensions refer to image size. Limited edition of 195.