- Similar itemNature is a myriad of sensations expressed through color. Working on a linen canvas Natthida conjures sky foliage and sunlight caressed by a warm breeze. Her inspiration is a trip to the forest.
- Inspired by the paintings on ancient temples in India artisan Shweta creates this stunning relief panel. The panel is formed from marble dust and hand painted in a rich palette of oil colors with each leaf and feather carefully detailed. The relief panel is presented in a mango wood frame.
- Originally hand painted wall art of a Owl. It has inner wood frame wrapped with the canvas that would surely add beauty in any room in your house or office Original hand painted wall art Acrylic painting Wall mounted Need to install Hangers packed behind the painting Limited warranty. All products sold are warranted by Yosemite only to customers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacture, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one year after date of purchase from Yosemite Home Decor Item will arrive flat and boxed Painted on canvas Hangers provided, manual installation required
- Add a charming nature scene to your wall space with the modern design of this 3-panel, gallery-wrapped canvas art set. The soothing winter scene enriches you home with a gentle serenity. Artist: Unknown Title: Snow Covered Product type: Hand painted gallery-wrapped canvas art set Style: Matching set Format: Horizontal Size: Extra large Subject: Landscape Medium: Oil paint Large panel dimensions: 39.5 inches high x 16 inches wide x 1.37 inches deep (2 panels) Small panel dimensions: 32 inches high x 8 inches wide x 1.37 inches deep (1 panel) Combined dimensions: 39.5 inches high x 40 inches wide x 1.37 inches deep Due to the difference of monitor colors, some painting colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all oil paintings colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Size: Extra Large.
- Similar itemBring whimsical charm to your home with this Where We Belong print by Dan-Ah Kim for Magma. Featuring a girl climbing a tree, it boasts a rich blend of autumnal colours & perfectly renders the artists technique of using painting, drawing and even stitching to create a highly textured print. Printed onto soft textured paper, it comes presented in a strong red Magma poster tube & makes a wonderful gift idea for any art enthusiast.Key features: * Material: soft textured paper - 190gsm * Dimensions: 70x52cm (includes white border) * Features a girl climbing a tree with wolves below * Stunning autumnal coloured with grey detailing * Designed by Dan-ah Kim for Magma * More quirky gifts available from Magma
- Similar itemA man with a deep social conscience, Bouguereau painted nearly 700 pieces throughout his extraordinarily productive artistic life. Like many painters of the second half of the 19th century, Bouguereau made a careful study of form and technique, immersing himself in both classical sculpture and painting. Before beginning a painting he would master the history of his subject and complete numerous sketches. In his lifetime, Bouguereau achieved a remarkable level of public acclaim and financial success as a French Academic painter. Bouguereau's command of the human form in the classical style is evident in both composition and use of color. The identity of the little girl in this portrait is unknown, however, she has appeared in at least one other of his paintings. The Story Book includes a sculpted frame with gentle engravings designed to emphasize the art. The frames also include a wooden liner with a subtle filet. The frame color is a gold on gold with woodsy undertones on both the liner and the second inside tier of the frame. Our canvas fine art replicas surpass most reproductions available in the market today. Each canvas is recreated in amazing detail so that even the subtlest brushstroke becomes vibrant. Artist-grade canvas is hand-stretched over wooden stretcher bars by skilled artisans and hand coated with protectants to insure archival properties. This framed canvas is being custom built for you A man with a deep social conscience, Bouguereau painted nearly 700 pieces throughout his extraordinarily productive artistic life. Like many painters of the second half of the 19th century, Bouguereau made a careful study of form and technique, immersing himself in both classical sculpture and painting. Before beginning a painting he would master the history of his subject and complete numerous sketches. In his lifetime, Bouguereau achieved a remarkable level of public acclaim and financial success as a Fren This canvas artwork is created individually by hand to your order. By combining the best materials, handmade methods and preservation an accurate and detailed representations of the artist's original has been developed, complete with subtle shading, color tones, and lighting. Though a more time-consuming and labor intensive method, the final result is a superb high-resolution artwork presented on the texture of natural canvas. Considered far superior to a paper print in both the visual perspective and the lasting durability, breathable cotton canvas art has remained virtually ageless over decades and centuries, as the preferred media by both the Masters and contemporary artists alike. Without the potential for fading, yellowing, and warping experienced with many poster prints This canvas artwork continues to stand the test of time. Each canvas artwork order is created from start to finish by a experienced artisans within a shop to the highest standards. Beginning with the high-resolution image from the artist's publisher, proprietary handmade methods are applied to fuse the image to artist-quality cotton canvas with multiple clear coatings of UV, moisture, and color protectants. The protectants are allowed to air dry, without applying heat, preserving the integrity of the canvas art beyond industry standards. The entire process is completed by traditional methods using hand-tools and brushes, without any mechanization. Each artwork order is carefully inspected prior to shipment to ensure customer satisfaction. The final product has been praised by both famous artists and loyal customers as closely matching the original artwork. As with a canvas original, this canvas artwork was created to provide a lifetime of beauty and pleasure.
- Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous Klimt painting, Signora con Ventaglio. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Why not grace your home with this reproduced masterpiece? It is sure to bring many admirers! Frame Description: Espana Gold Frame - Distressed Gold Finish. Painting arrives ready to hang and with a Certificate of Authenticity. Artist: Gustav Klimt Title: Signora con Ventaglio Product type: Canvas Art Style: Traditional Format: Vertical Size: Medium Subject: People Image dimensions: 20 inches x 24 inches Outside dimensions: 31 inches x 27 inches x 2 inches Size: Medium.
- Lotus flowers in full bloom appear to vying for attention from a golden moon in this original painting by Thailand's Noppadon Kamkong. The artist creates the painting with acrylic paint and gold foil on canvas giving it a crackled finish for textural interest. To the Buddhist the lotus is an important symbol of Lord Buddha's life and religious doctrine. Buddhists always worship Buddha with the lotus and use this flower in every Buddhist ceremony the artist confides.
- Lotus flowers in full bloom appear to be reaching for a golden full moon in this original painting by Thailand's Noppadon Kamkong. The artist creates the painting with acrylic paint and gold foil on canvas giving it a crackled finish for textural interest. To the Buddhist the lotus is an important symbol of Lord Buddha's life and religious doctrine. Buddhists always worship Buddha with the lotus and use this flower in every Buddhist ceremony the artist confides.