- Similar item100% viscose. Button front closure. Front breast pockets. Button cuffed sleeves. Shirt tail hem.
- Heel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Silver leather, black suede. Black crystal-embellished T-bar strap, pointed toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemCotton blend mini skirt in a geometric diamond motif. Pleat details at front and back, with zipper closure at the side. Length hits at mid thigh. 85% Cotton, 15% polyurethane. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Wool, 30% Polyamide. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, tulle, sequins.
- Similar itemCole HaanAir Monica Leather Ballerina Flat, IvoryDetailsSoft leather Cole Haan "Air Monica" flat.Concealed Nike AIR technology.Tonal patent leather caps round toe, trims counter.Front bow with golden buckle and stud detail.Cushioned leather insole.Tread rubber sole for traction.Flat heel."Air Monica" is imported.Designer About Cole Haan:In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today, Cole Haan designs a wide range of shoes for women as well as men, along with a handbag collection, but the commitment to excellence remains the same. Many shoes in the collection feature Nike Air technology in a perfect balance of style and comfort.
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Cotton, 32% Polyamide, 8% Angora wool. Details: lace, lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, zip closure, no pockets, sequins, large sized.
- Similar itemMixed print blouse in silk from Balmain. This chiffon blouse features a mixture multicolored prints, a basic collar, and a full button front closure. Has two chest pockets, a curved hem, and long button cuffed sleeves.
- Nina RicciFlared Pocket MiniskirtDetailsNina Ricci textured cotton skirt.Flared side panels.Curved front yoke.Pockets.Back zip.Fluted hem hits mid-thigh.Approx. 15"L front, 14"L back.Made in France of Italian material.Designer About Nina Ricci:Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.
- Similar itemMulti brown and red cashmere-silk cardigan from Akris. Reversible chocolate brown lining with two patch pockets. Collarless; folded lapels lead into an open front. Long sleeves with split cuffs. Dry clean only.